2: Melting into Yoongi

(Ending: Yoongi is his soulmate)

Hoseok's day starts just like any other. Waking up, he dresses in a cute outfit that covers his arms- the shirt is flowy and cute, cream, with a deep v-neck cut and a little cutout on his upper back. It accentuates his small waist and his delicate skin between his shoulder blades, and since the material ends just short of a crop top, there's a sliver of his lower back showing, especially when he bends forward.

He picks out a pair of loose slacks, that are just on the medium cut on his waist- where his shirt barely touches, showing off a peek of his bellybutton. Hoseok reaches down, picking out cute, flat little cream colored slip-ons, and as he rights himself, he realizes his body feels a little bit sore. Maybe he should have eaten breakfast, Hoseok thinks, brushing off the strange muscle-soreness that comes and goes. As he heads out the door, he finds his mind wandering to Yoongi, and how he'll like his cute outfit.

It's there in the lobby that Hoseok sees the driver of Yoongi's car, waiting for him with a little sign with his name on it. Well, a nickname: "Darling". Hoseok smiles at the driver when they recognize him, leading him to the car and opening the door for him. He thanks the driver and slides into the seat, his sugar daddy Yoongi coming into view.

He's sitting in the seat directly next to him- Hoseok slides in close, uncaring that the driver has closed the door behind him. With a bright smile Hoseok makes a cutesy, excited noise as he leans into Yoongi's embrace, just barely catching his smile being reciprocated widely by his Daddy.

They hug for a moment, long enough for Hoseok to breathe Yoongi's expensive cologne in, before pulling back, and meeting Yoongi halfway for a kiss- "Hi Daddy Gi," Hoseok says excitedly, watching Yoongi's eyes light up with his gummy smile, "Hi Hobah."

Hoseok quickly buckles his seatbelt, then reaches to hold hands with Yoongi's on his lap. They're off to Yoongi's place to spend some time together during the morning before heading out for lunch at one of Hoseok's favorite restaurants. They enjoy serving Hoseok there so much that in their invitations to Yoongi, they've started including Hoseok's name on them- making Hoseok feel extremely special, and- well, confirming any stray thoughts he used to have that Mr. Min might have another sugar baby- back when Hoseok first picked him up as a client.

"I'm so happy to see you today, baby," Yoongi states, looking into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok feels his heart flutter, taking in the way Yoongi looks- his black hair is on the longer side- he's wearing a white tee and a black suit jacket. He's got his necklaces on and a ring on his pointer and ring finger on the hand he's holding. Hoseok catches the way Yoongi's been chewing at his thumb nail- he's been stressing about something. Maybe before their call yesterday, or maybe from after their call.

Hoseok looks back up to Yoongi, leaning over to close the distance between them and puckering his lips. Yoongi laughs breathlessly, kissing Hoseok once, twice, and their third is a little longer, a little more than just the brush of the lips, that gets separated by a speed bump that signals the arrival to Yoongi's home.

They get out, the driver opening Yoongi's door and Hoseok sliding out that way, where, of course, Yoongi is standing, waiting for him to get out of the car. The moment Hoseok orientates himself and finds Yoongi's side, Yoongi wraps his arm around Hoseok's waist and they're off, walking into the lobby and up the elevator to Yoongi's floor.

When Hoseok gets in the door, he takes off his shoes, and then moves to take off Yoongi's sandals- not something expected of him, but he's already feeling the silent sink into gratitude. Sometimes he gets like this with Yoongi- acting very docile and overly sweet, especially because of the rewards Yoongi gives, besides the pay.

One of those rewards is intimacy. It begins slowly, with Yoongi touching the crown of Hoseok's dark brown locks lovingly. When Hoseok looks up, Yoongi's fingertips softly brush away some of Hoseok's highlighted bangs. Hoseok knows he looks cute, looking up at Yoongi with his big doe eyes, because then Yoongi cups his cheek and rubs it reverently with his thumb, lost in touching his face, tapping his bottom lip, his top lip, where his mole resides.