1: Beginnings

Hoseok has a set schedule. Mondays he takes for himself before meeting with Daddy Joon for dinner and spends the night. Tuesdays he wakes with Daddy Joon, showers, and walks 5 blocks in his heeled boots to an overpriced Coffee shop to meet with Daddy Gi.

They spend the day together, even accompanying Daddy Gi to work, until they have dinner at one of his many favorite rooftop restaurants. Then, he spends the night, and when he wakes, he leaves Daddy Gi's workplace around 2, catches an uber to Daddy Joon's home, and waits.

Tuesday turns into Wednesday with Daddy Joon, and the day ends with Daddy Joon kissing Hoseok silly in the private lobby of his building, leaving Hoseok to walk weak-legged outside, 2 blocks down to his place. He gets the evening to refresh himself and exercise.

Then Daddy Gi picks him up from his lobby, and off they go to dinner and a night.

Hoseok's days go by quickly, and finally on Friday, he's ready for his day off.

Hoseok loves spending this time relaxing, focusing on himself. Especially as his lean hands rub lotion into his smooth golden legs. Self-care is always important, even more so since he's a professional escort. Luckily he has two stable clients, Namjoon and Yoongi, two wealthy businessmen who- as far as Hoseok knows- don't have families yet of their own.

Hoseok sighs, accepting the looming feeling of uncertainty that his soulmate mark should appear any day now, since his 30th birthday is right around the corner. It could be tomorrow, tonight- or even in the middle of his busy week schedule. He might have to hide it from Namjoon if it appears overnight, when he's having one of his many sleepovers with him.

Hoseok wanders into the bathroom, adjusting a cute pink, fluffy makeup band to hold his hair back as he inspects his face care products. Or it could show up when he's with Yoongi- wearing one of his many button-down shirts that he always leaves half-undone. He wouldn't even know until Yoongi takes him to bed, stripping him on silk sheets.

Hoseok closes his eyes, biting his bottom lip lightly as he gets lost in the memory of the last time he laid in Yoongi's bed- falling apart underneath the gentle glide of his pouty pink lips across his skin. Hoseok sucks in a deep breath bringing himself back to the present, opting to focus on the present- finishing his skin care routine.

It's fine, Hoseok tells himself, turning off the bathroom light and leaving to his couch- decorated with lots of soft pillows and a throw over blanket neatly placed on the back- Maybe they both don't care about the whole soulmates thing. Maybe he won't have to talk to them about it, or maybe they both don't care enough to even pay it any attention. Obviously if they wanted a family they would have already looked for their own soulmates.

Since they both have their marks. Hoseok's seen Namjoons, a pretty star constellation on his upper back, skewed to the right. It takes up so much space, contrasts so prettily against his skin that Hoseok had seen it the very first time Namjoon had asked to take him to bed. Hoseok had made sure his nails didn't touch Namjoon's back, only pressed his blunt fingertips into his muscled shoulders when Namjoon took him apart.

Hoseok shifts on his couch, crossing his legs. Just thinking about their time together has him warming up. It's always hot, unrealistically so, since both Namjoon and Yoongi are touch deprived, they spend all their time with Hoseok doing just that- their hands on his body, watching his every reaction- always hungry for more.

Even more so, lately, with Yoongi. Hoseok thinks back to the first few sessions with him and how they've only grown closer- Sure, Yoongi takes Hoseok to more events and public places than Namjoon does. But he enjoys the casual attention Yoongi gives him. Always a hand on him, his waist, his leg- near his wrist sometimes, as an apology for not being able to hold his hand. Just his pinky against his wrist on the table. It's a very silent, soft type of adoration that Hoseok is addicted to now.