Chapter 10: Ouroborus City

After Pythor, Skales and (Y/N) found the city of Ouroborus. Things were getting really really tense for the Winter's breath's feeling of excitement and tension.

No One's POV
"(Y/N)... Tell the rest of the serpentine" Pythor ordered the Winter breath snake and (Y/N) slither away to get the rest of the serpentine to be brought in the lost city of Ouroborus.

'This is going to get real and I'm kinda hype for this one' The Winter Breath seems to be feeling euphoria or maybe... Something else.

(Y/N)'s POV
In the scorching hot dessert. I had to look for a way to find a transportation vehicles for the serpentine while Fangtom and Slithraa is beside me.

"So what's your name?" Slithraa broke the silence between the three of us

"My name is (Y/N) SnowWhisper" I introduced myself while glancing at the recently supplanted Hypnobrai.
"What even are you?... I assume you're the 'Forgotten' serpentine that I'm not aware of" Slithraa begins to question my kind.

"(Y/N) is a... Winter Breath Snake... His kind have... been a friend or foe to our kind... and the humans" Fangtom explains while speaking differently in heads.

"I guess I'll have to do research on that one then" Slithraa begins to ponder to him while walking with us.

~A Few Hours Later~
No One's POV
The trio somehow found a bus station at the outskirts of Ninjago city.
"A busss station?" Slithraa raised an eyebrow.
"Slithraa. We're going to use a bus by making Fangtom bite it to make it one of ours" (Y/N) told the former Hypnobrai general.

The three serpentine then slithers towards the bus station and this cause people flee in fear.
"Snakes... Run!" The male bus driver screamed in fear as he and the passenger on-board in the bus all ran off upon seeing them.

"Okay Fangtom. Do your thing" The Winter Breath commanded before the Fangpyre general, sink their teeth onto the bus, slowing turning the transportation vehicle into a living serpentine.

"Can we search the busss ssstop for sssomething ussseful?" Slithraa suggested before (Y/N) turns to the Hypnobrai.
"Hmm... Alright" The winter breath let's him before (Y/N) and Slithraa begin to slither towards the bus station.

Upon entering the place, people ran away in fear while the others who didn't ran away we're being hypnotized by Slithraa.
'Typical Hypnobrai' (Y/N) thoughts to him while glancing at the former general.

(Y/N)'s POV
I slither up to a vending machine before I insert a coin to it before I selected a bottle of ice tea.
'Soon enough. I might meet Lloyd' I thought to myself while unscrewing the cap of my iced tea before drinking and it's tasted slightly sweet on my tongue.

"C'mon let's go!" I could hear Fangtom shout and I immediately slither out of here before I hope on the bus before Slithraa drives us towards Ninjago City to pick up the rest of the Serpentine.