Chapter 5: A Dragon Egg?

(Y/N)'s POV
I think episode two: Home has occurred and now I'm training with the team in the courtyard training course. My silver staff was the weapon I wield.

I occasionally glance at Zane while he is meditating in the middle of the training course and at any moment. Zane might do his thing where it would make the others question him his weirdness.
I already know for a fact that he is nindroid and I know how unique Zane since he is made by Dr. Julien or his father.

'Any moment now.' I muttered to myself as I blocked arrows with my staff near Jay.
Now Zane start to front flip past me and Jay before the blue ninja just stood there in confusion. I watched as Zane took Cole's scythe before slicing the dummy.
"Ninja Go!" There it is. Zane used spinjitzu, create a trails of ice and making some training course frozen.
I caught Kai right as his back was about to hit the icy ground
"Thanks (Y/N)" The red ninja thanked me before I put him in an upright position before I slither with the others.

I then slammed my silver staff on the ground, melting the ice.

[Flashback]
Me and Kai we're having a midnight snack and I made grilled cheese before put the sandwiches in the fridge.
"I think now is the time to eat my homemade grill cheese" I say to Kai while go to the kitchen at night.
"Those sandwiches are so good and I wanna eat them again...Holy Baloney!" Kai exclaimed when we see Zane sitting inside the fridge upon me opening the door of the refrigerator.

"Zane...What are you doing inside the fridge?" I question the white ninja while crossing my arms and then I see that he is eating our grill cheese sandwiches.
"I'm sorry. I ate the grill cheese and It was so good" Zane took another bite out of the sandwich.

[Flashback End]
I guess they have to figure it that Zane is nindroid by themselves.

After Zane walked away. I picked the scroll that sensei gave me and I begin to unfurl the scroll before reading it on the sidelines.

History of Winter Breath Snakes:

The Winter breath snakes had mixed opinions due to their unpredictable personalities. Either a friend or a foes to the people in Ninjago.

Reading this line made me perplexed and my jaw just dropped slightly. I continue reading the scroll while seeing pictures of Winter Breath snake pictures.
'This is not what I was expecting to read especially that I fact that I'm mentally still a human within.' I mentally tell myself as I unfurl more of this long scroll.

It is said that Winter breath can also hibernate at summer while cryofreezing themselves by encasing themselves in ice and this process can fully healed their wounds while in this state.

Hibernation of these snakes last for a month and can be found in freezing cold caves. They can choose to hibernate if they need to. Some Winter breath snakes can encase themselves in ice as a way to protect themselves.

'Hibernation huh? Maybe I can discover this ability soon.' I thought myself. The scroll was so long and I might have to read the rest of it later in my spare time.

[Time Skip at night]
No one's POV
Food thrown everywhere and (Y/N) grabbed a plate to shield himself from the thrown food.
"Guys. Stop it!" The snake yelled, making them stop throwing food at each other.
"Sorry (Y/N)" They except Wu, Zane and Nya, apologize in unison.

They all are in silence around the table and then (Y/N) places down a (F/F) cake on the table that he made.
"Ohhh cake" Cole smiled before getting a piece of (Y/N)'s cake.

~Some Time Later~
(Y/N)'s POV
I saw Zane following the falcon and I followed him while slither down the staircase of the monastery but sadly I lost track of Zane towards Lloyd's treehouse.
'Where did he go? I can't believe I lost Zane.' I muttered to myself as I sigh in frustration while slithering back to the monastery.

Suddenly. I tripped onto something and I stood up before I saw a strange looking egg near a tree. I picked up the big egg and it was slightly heavy.
I examine the egg and it has black spots on it.
'I guess...I'm taking this with me' I then begin to slither back to the monastery while carrying the egg with me.