Chapter 1: The Meeting

No One's POV
After a crazy getaway from the ice dragon who guards the shuriken of ice for Zane to have. The different colored ninjas were gonna retrieve the next weapon, which is a nunchucks of lightning. Little did they know, a swirling vortex opened in the sky as a blue figure falls and screamed in terror.
"Hey, what is that noise?" the blue ninja said before they were startled by somebody who fell into the snow.
"Hmm...I wonder what that is?" Wu muttered before he checks it out as his students followed him behind.

[A credit from GoldieAfton for creating this one]

They found a blue snake with a matching blue kimono and with a silver staff on top of him.
"Whoa...is that serpentine?" Kai inquires while looking at the unconscious snake in the snow.
"It is, Kai but this one is unfamiliar to me" The old man answered the red ninja.
"So...What should we do with the snake?" Jay inquires, The blue ninja picks up the silver from the snow and examines it.
"We will take them with us and then we question him," Wu told his students as the ninjas picked up the unconscious blue snake before they transport the serpentine into their boat.
'That serpentine looks strange but then soon enough I'll have to find out somehow...Maybe look into it later.' The sensei watched as they carried the snake to their boat.
~A few minutes later~
(Y/N)'s POV
'Ugh...where am I?'
'My body feels different somehow'
My eyes slowly open as I see blurry figures staring at me but I blinked a few times before suddenly I see the ninja team.
"So...who are you?" Kai spoke to me and my jaw just dropped to the floor but that didn't last as I see a blue muzzle and my hands were Lego claws.
"My name is...(Y/N)" I responded since I don't want Kai to leave him hanging for an answer.
"You can talk to him after retrieving the nunchucks" I suddenly heard Sensei Wu instruct them and hold on a minute...Am I in the Season One: 'King of Shadows' episode?
"Yes sensei" I heard them before they left, leaving me with a wise bearded old man in here along with a fire igniting in front of me, emitting its warmth.
I begin to examine myself and I could see blue scales with a matching blue kimono.
"Would you like some tea?" He cuts off my deep thoughts before I only nodded in response and Wu poured tea into a cup. I then gently took it off his hand and then he also poured himself a cup of tea.
I looked at the brown water in my cup but I had never drunk tea before in my life.
"What exactly are you (Y/N)?" Sensei Wu inquires before sipping his cup of tea.
I became hesitant to answer but then my creation of a different serpentine come to mind and I remembered it being called: Winter Breath. A serpentine who can adapt to extremely cold temperatures.
"I am called: Winter Breath but sadly I am the last of my kind," I told the old man and it was both a lie and truth at the same time.
"Hmm...What can you say about joining my pupils?" Wu offered and I was not expecting him to trust me immediately because I see an episode where he doesn't trust snakes.
"I...I accept your offer" I agreed with hesitation in my tone since it has full of risks but I am willing to take a chance because this is my dream since I am a Ninjago fan and I am quite excited about action-filled experiences with the ninjas.

I am going to enjoy every moment with them, fighting beside my favorite characters in Ninjago and I wonder what will be in store for me in the future as I progress further into the seasons of Ninjago.