Chapter 4: The Talk

~Time Skip~
(Y/N)'s POV
"You...control.." I heard Cole being hypnotize by Skales. I then rushed towards Skales before hitting him with my silver staff, knocking him away.
"Stay away from him!" I exclaimed while narrowing my eyes at Skales and I watch him ran away from me.

The people were cured afterwards and now we started to the monastery while occasionally glancing at Cole every minute since now Skales can see what Cole sees in his eyes.
I felt restless and dread washed over me as I sat down on the table with them.
"Is something bothering you?" I heard Wu and I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Oh...uh...It's the hypnobrai and they might...come back" I lied but also I'm telling the truth at the same time because I knew what's going to happen next.
"You're right (Y/N) and they might be after for the staff in the monastery" Sensei walked away, leaving me with that ninjas and Nya in here.
"We'll be ready for them don't worry my scaly friend" Kai reassured me and I fiddle my clawed hands since now I'm a freaking Lego.

I didn't even know how dangerous my adventures will be and now I have to go through every villain in the season.
"Is there something wrong (Y/N)?" I heard Zane talking to me.
"I feel kinda bad for Lloyd tho" I told Zane.
"Me too (Y/N) and he just wanted to fit in but I think he took the wrong path" The white ninja told me. I could still remember that Zane is a nindroid but then again I'll let him find the truth for himself instead of walking up to him and tell that he is a robot made by his father named Dr. Julien.

"(Y/N) could come here real quick" I heard Wu calling me. I stood up from the chair and I slither towards Sensei.
I entered his room and sat down on the floor while making my tail adjust as I sat down.
"What do you need Sensei?" I inquire. I felt nervous slightly in his presence but I reassured myself that he is not that strict, just wise.
"I want you to look at this" Wu then gave me a scroll and I unfurled it. My eyes went wide in shock to see...Winter Breath snakes.
'How is this possible. I made my character the last of it's kind and now in here...I had a history.' I was perplexed about this since I never wrote a history about my custom made serpentine back when I was a human in my world.

"Sensei...can I keep this?" I then saw him nodded yes at me before I stood up and this scroll has too many writings.
I slither out of sensei's room while carrying the scrolling and now I might be busy reading the writing on this scroll.