Beach Volleyball

Despite the evil grin on her companions face, Hood could see no other alternative then ask her for advice.

She needed to find a swimsuit that fitted her personality but was also sexy enough to catch the commanders attention. And for that, she needed help from an expert.

"My my, the elegant lady wants to impress the commander. How cute." said Prinz Eugen, Heavy Cruiser of the Iron Blood. "Why are you asking ME though?"

Hood decided it would be best to tell her the truth. Eugen was shrewd enough to see through her lies anyway. "Because you are an expert in... revealing clothes. I require something that fits my status but also attracts the commander's attention."

Euegens eyes were beaming with exitment. "Ohhh this could be interesting... But what do I get in return?"

Hood sighed. She had hoped that Eugen would simply help her without asking for anything in return but she had to remind herself that not everyone was as kind and selfless as her. "Is finding joy in my predicament not good enough for you?" she asked, her hands on her hips.

"Oh I enjoy that too. But I need a little bit more motivation to help you." Eugen grinned. "So? What are you be willing to pay for my services? Hehe."

"Perhaps I was wrong about you. I ask someone else to help me." Hood turned to leave.

"And who? Perhaps Lady Illustrious?" Eugen teased her. Hood closed her eyes at the mention of her name. Illustrious had mentioned to her several times that she was interested in the commander and wanted to learn more about him. And she couldn't ask the maids for help either, they'd gossip for sure. Belfast was discreet but she could not risk her accidentally mentioning this to the commander. No matter how she looked at it, no one in the Royal navy camp could find out about her buying a swimsuit specifically to impress the commander. She had a reputation to uphold after all.

But Eugen was not part of the Royal navy and she knew how to tease someone. That's the whole reason she was here to begin with. "Fine." Hood relented. "I suppose I can buy you a new swimsuit too. Is that a suitable payment for you services?"

Eugen clapped her hands together. "Perfekt! Then follow my lead." Before Hood could protest, Eugen had already pulled her by the hand and into the direction of the Beachwear store.

To Hoods relief, the store was almost completely empty and no one paid attention to them. Eugen let go of her in front or the changing stalls. "Let's get your measurements and then try on some bikinis."

A bit ashamed and reluctantly, Hood entered the stall with Eugen, undressed and let her measure her hip, waist and bust sizes. Helping to remind herself that she did all of this for the commander helped her not to die from embarrasment. When she was done, Eugen said. "Goodness, you have some impressive Torpedo bulges. They are even bigger then mine."

„Eugen!"

The Iron blood cruiser suddenly grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. "They are a bit softer though. I see how you were able to hide them."

„EUGEN! Seize this at once!" Hood stumbled back into the cabin wall, covering her breasts as her head turned red as a tomato. She never felt so embarrassed. As Eugen continued to laugh, Hood picked up her clothes and prepared to leave. "I see you are not taking this seriously."

"Oh but I am. Still though, that doesn't mean I can't have some fun." she put a hand on Hoods shoulder. "Trust me, we will find something that fits you."

It didn't take long before Eugen returned with some bikinis for her to try out. But both agreed that they were either not sexy enough or didn't fit her lady-like personality. It was after the sixth pair that Eugen decided to change strategy. "Hm. Maybe bikinis aren't for you. Let me get you some swimsuits."