The MC psyched up the crowd into more cheers and for the first time I didn't feel anxious to have all the attention.

With Reece being just a few steps behind me as my best man, I eventually got to the front.

Olive, Lora and Nana's bright faces made me smile naturally as I held my hands behind my back.

The guys' procession followed next and I heard more squeals till they eventually got to their seats.

I noticed Rosie and her husband in the process and they smiled at seeing Reece and I standing at the front.

My eyes drifted to the entrance when the next procession arrived. This time it was the page boys together with the flower girls.

They all looked wonderful but they didn't have that one thing I was waiting for.

I heard Reece sigh dreamily when the bridesmaids came in and I could imagine him just staring at his girl.

They also took their seats and after a pin drop silence filled the place, everyone turned to see who came in next.

I grinned widely at the trio that came in next. Mayella and Dalton walked in hand in hand followed by Leila.

Mayella was carrying a small bouquet of flowers on her left hand while Dalton held a small box in his free hand.

Everyone cheered at the two till they got to the front. I smiled at them, Reece taking the box from Dalton's hand.

With the help of Leila, the two were guided to their seats but something pinned at their backs caught my attention.

Masha, here comes your girl!

I saw her, she's beautiful!

I shifted on my feet, the strings of my heart slowly pulling together as I looked at the entrance.

And there she was. The most beautiful woman, my bride.

I blinked twice, my fingers twitching again as I stared at her. I hadn't even seen her face but she did look dazzling from where I was standing.

Next to her was her dad and they slowly started to walk towards the front, following a soft melody.

My eyes didn't drop from her veil once, her face becoming clearer with each step she took towards me.

I didn't see anything else other than her small frame that was now covered in a shiny bright dress.

An angel, she looked like one.

"Stay back man, you have to wait till she gets here." Reece whispered as he pulled my arm when I made a step forward.

It felt so painful to wait but I heeded to his words, staring ahead. Her soft brown eyes eventually met mine and she smiled.

It was that one smile she had for me, the one I got butterflies over and it was no different today.

This awesome lady was going to me mine forever. What special thing had I done to get this lucky?

We maintained our eye contact till we were right in front of each other, before the whole congregation.

"I give Ellie to you this day because I know she'll be safe in your care." Her father shook my hand firmly and I nodded with equal vigor.

He held the palm of my hand a while longer before slowly placing my hand on his daughter's.

"I give my blessings to you two," he looked between the two of us and then walked back to his seat.