▫️Twenty-eight

Ginelle's pov

Grey was asleep.

I mean I thought he was because his eyes were closed and he was resting his head over my plush orange pillows. His face was calm, hands in his pant-pockets and I leaned closer to look at him.

My very handsome man.

I blushed at my thoughts as I gazed at his face, eyebrows full and a knot appeared between them where I pressed my index finger to straighten out the furrow.

How was he even thinking in his sleep?

He sighed once as my fingers pressed on his forehead and his furrow instantly dropped. Smiling, I held my palm over my jaw then supported my elbow over the couch as I continued to stare at him.

It was like seeing him for the first time, so strong and tough yet soft and tender. My hands moved to his sideburns that I loved and I ran my palm over them, loving the tickling feeling they left.

Cupping his face, I squinted my eyes when I saw a cut at the base of his jaw that disappeared into his turtle neck. It was almost healed and I wanted to pinch him for not showing me.

It might have been very small to him but I needed to know that he was safe at all times. I made a mental note to scold him when he was awake. His work must have taken a toll on him so I let him rest.

Sighing at his perfection, I made sure that his breathing patterns were almost even before I leaned down to kiss his inviting lips.

Softly patching my lips on his twice, I pulled back to see that he was still relaxed so I leaned down for the last kiss though I gulped when he suddenly took charge.

I looked down at him wide eyed though his eyes remained shut. How was he kissing me when asleep? Or was he dreaming? Forget that, his arm pulled me by my waist that I fell on his chest.

He didn't release me, both my waist and mouth as he continued to press our bodies together. His lips roamed over me non-stop, our breaths mixing up as his trail fell to my neck.

He repeatedly kissed the spot where my collar bones dipped and I held my hand over my mouth to avoid making any noise when he began to suck over the spot.

"G-Grey," I pleaded as I held onto him, dropping to his chest when he stopped and I panted for air. Looking up, I was met by the darkened gaze of his eyes.

"Yes, sweetheart." I pursed my lips when he thumb began to trace over the spot he'd just kissed. I suddenly felt shy under his eyes thus I squeaked out.

"You weren't a-asleep!" His lips curved up the slightest in a smirk as I sat up and playfully slapped his chest when he didn't deny it.

"Just resting my eyes but you seemed to have other plans." He crossed his arms over his chest, his muscles bulging and that made me swoon.

"Continue?" He suggested with a straight face and leaned back to close his eyes as he'd done before, expectantly waiting for me to proceed.

He eventually peeked through one eye when I didn't do anything and he almost grumbled with a pout. "I'm waiting baby,"

I smooched his face from his forehead to his eyebrows then his eyes, nose, his lips then his cheeks and repeated the whole process thrice.

His whole face lit up like the city during the night as he pulled me to him by my waist so that we were attached to each other. For a while, he just stared at my face without blinking.