Recall your observations from this time.

This boy's face is red, and he looks like a healthy, energetic, young and strong young man.

The little old man put down his job, squeezed into the crowd, and grabbed Chi Qiong's wrist without saying a word.

Chi Qiong: "!"

Mo Chen quickly held down the man who subconsciously wanted to fight back, "Hold on, my master wants to take your pulse."

If Mo Chen hadn't reacted quickly and the old Yao Wang's abrupt move triggered Chi Qiong's conditioned reflex, a handful of old bones would have been destroyed on the spot.

The little old man didn't even think that he was almost face to face with the King of Hell. He frowned and felt for his pulse.

Very healthy.

If I had to say there was something wrong, it would probably be a little bit of kidney deficiency, and I had been overindulging in sex in the past few days. But the problem is not big. Judging from the pulse, he is full of firepower and energy.

The person whose pulse was checked showed no reaction.

The Chu family elders around him asked Chi Qiong's physical condition with concern.

The old Yao Wang stroked his beard and said, "It's no big deal, just pay attention to moderation during sex."

Chi Qiong: "!?!" Why is this not a big deal! This is a big deal! "Old sir, how should I take care of myself? Take supplements or take medicine?"

"You don't need any medicine." The old medicine king rolled his eyes at him, "Besides, with my apprentice here, there is nothing to worry about."

How could Chi Qiong not be worried?

How could he have the dignity to ask Mo Chen to treat his kidney deficiency, impotence and premature ejaculation!

If he really suffers from such a disease, he can't afford to lose face. He will never be able to raise his head in front of Chu Lianyang in this life. In the future, his status in bed... damn, he might as well just become a eunuch!

Chiqiong put an end to the scary fantasy in time and quietly asked the old medicine king to prepare the medicine later. Business was more important now.

He looked serious and said with a firm tone that the so-called 'unknown and strange things' that happened when he was a child were all caused by the imperial master.

The uncle, or rather the Emperor of Chu who had come out incognito to recuperate, frowned upon hearing this. He had always been a close confidant of the Imperial Master, "Do you have any evidence?"

Chi Qiong was stuck for a moment, and indeed he hadn't found it yet.

Mo Chen took over the conversation naturally, "Evidence? Coming soon."

As soon as he finished speaking, a servant came to announce that the Imperial Master was visiting.

Mo Chen: "Everyone, please be patient and sit down first to avoid hurting innocent people later."

The words seemed to have magic power, causing everyone to obey unconsciously and return to their original banquet seats to sit obediently.

The Imperial Master has a boyish face and fair hair, and his appearance is dignified and solemn. He really looks like a man of high moral standards, but the dialogue with the system in his head is noisy and annoying.

When someone comes in, he greets you with a perfunctory salute. After standing up, his gaze goes straight to Mo Chen, "Who are you?"

[Scanning... Identity: Heir of Medicine King, Mo Chen, no abnormality. 】