1

front page
Ghostly and confusing: The cold Taoist priest’s bathroom avi
search
Ghostly and confusing: The cold Taoist priest’s bathroom avi
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Setting: Freshly baked semen is the best and most fragrant. It has a short shelf life and is useless if it is not locked into the body in time or eaten.

The attack's common name is Yan Qing, and its Taoist name is Xuan Qiong.

-----text-----

Overcast and light rain.

A man in a trench coat walked from the street holding an umbrella. He was tall and long-legged, with a handsome face. His eyebrows were lowered and his expression was cold. He looked at the street environment calmly.

Suddenly he stopped in front of the small and low-key adult products store, opened the heavy curtain, and bent down to go in.

The boss was a middle-aged man with a bald head and a big belly. He raised his head and asked, "What do you want?"

The man's voice was cold, "Just take a look."

"You can only look and don't touch."

"Um."

The decoration in the store is elegant and quiet, and there is a quiet medicinal fragrance. He picks up the ointment on the side, which is called Houyou Wuyou Ointment. It can be used on private parts. It can be lubricated beforehand and can reduce swelling and pain afterwards. It is slightly cool and sweet in the mouth. It is good for Both human and ghost bodies are harmless - no more worries about doing it too hard and injuring your wife and getting kicked out of bed! '

Yan Qing:......

He frowned slightly and put it back the way it came.

The fat boss was used to seeing strange customers. There was a sinister light in his small eyes, and he carefully watched the man's every move. When he saw this customer passing by all kinds of goods and starting to walk to the shelf where the treasures were placed, he stood up. , "Did the customer like these dolls? You are really discerning! This is the most popular item in our store——"

Yan Qing waved her hand to interrupt, pointed to the black cloth covering the top of the shelf and asked, "How do you sell this?"

The fat boss's face changed slightly, and he smiled again in an instant. He carefully reached out to take it off and lifted the black cloth, "Hey, this doll is the treasure of the store!"

The doll has the figure of a man and is extremely exquisitely made. It looks like a shrunken real person. It has an extremely delicate and charming appearance. It is about 30 centimeters in length. It stands quietly in a transparent box with its eyes lowered.

"If you sincerely want it, I will give you a discount. The original price is 10 million, and the discount is 8.88 million!"

The man was silent for two seconds, then took out a black card and said, "Check out."

boss:"……"

The fat boss glanced at the doll's face calmly, and the corners of the originally straight red lips now curved slightly, and then he took the card and handed the doll over.

If the baby is willing, then the business can be done. The fat boss looked at the short-lived ghost in front of him, "Oh no, distinguished guest," his face became even more joyful, and he swiped his card with a smile, "This guest is so lucky, this doll is extraordinary. You will know its beauty when you unpack it later and get your hands on it." Yes, hehehe... I guarantee you... will be unforgettable in your life."