9

front page
The True God Eternal: Flexible Tentacles and Pervasive (flesh and a little plot)
search
The True God Eternal: Flexible Tentacles and Pervasive (flesh and a little plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Please, please vote.

-----text-----

Mo Chen's consciousness was hazy, and the places where he could feel pleasure were tightly grasped by tentacles. Every orgasm was a carnival of sensitive nerves in his lower body, a party of dopamine, spinning and jumping on Mo Chen's crumbling sanity.

He underestimated the power of divine punishment.

But during working hours, when outsiders are around, the tentacles never act rashly. On the one hand, he was afraid of offending Mo Chen. On the other hand, even though he was covered by a mask and others could not see the flushed and blurred face of the beautiful pope, there was still an uncontrollable soft moan that would pour out... He didn't want to do anything about it. Let others see half of it.

Mo Chen noticed this and decisively extended office hours.

However, after the relief of avoiding excessive aggression faded, what struck was a greater emptiness.

The body is longing for it, and the subconscious mind is longing for it.

The jade earlobes hidden in the hair gradually turned crimson. The aloof His Highness the Pope, who had punished disobedient people, explained today's events and returned to the palace.

Along the way, only the tentacle vines quietly shrinking in the vagina knew how hungry the moist and soft hole was. He stayed in the shallow part of the hole without moving, but the flesh of the hole was extremely hungry. At first, it only squirmed slightly, making The friction with the tentacles made him tighten even more after tasting the pleasure. The depths were so slippery that he sucked on the tentacle vines and lured him deeper.

He suppressed his eagerness to move, and waited until the palace door behind Mo Chen closed before suddenly attacking deeper.

His Highness the Pope instantly softened his waist and collapsed on the ground, panting.

The gorgeous mask with gold trim was thrown aside, and the button tied to the Adam's apple was roughly torn open. His beautiful eyes were misty, his breathing was rapid, his cheeks were red, his teeth bit the tentacles that climbed up from his neck, and he held them in his mouth. Grind and lick.

The humming sound is sticky and sweet.

"Uh...huh...uh...uh..."

not enough.

not enough.

He wants more and deeper, he wants the tentacles that are good at sucking milk to tug and play with the tips of his breasts, he wants the thin tentacles covered with big and small protrusions to insert into the urine hole to pump, and he wants the tentacles with suction cups to wrap around the hot spot and pat his slutty heart. spank and suck...

His senses are all over his tentacles, and the gentle grinding of his hard teeth will only make him more excited and crazy.

Gently open the tender red glans, control the tentacles to cover the dilated horse eyes to suck the glandular fluid, then scrape with feather-like force, and then - insert it violently to the end.

"Uh-huh-!!"

The pee hole of the female hole is much neater, more elastic, and can accommodate thicker tentacles. She looks like a cunt with a third vagina. She pumps and releases, and when she tastes some sweetness, she secretes fresh fluids. Urine, when it feels comfortable, it feels like orgasmic spasms like a female hole, squirting and squirting.