6

front page
19. Doomsday cannon fodder: The insane should stay in a mental hospital (plot H, additional updates)
search
19. Doomsday cannon fodder: The insane should stay in a mental hospital (plot H, additional updates)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Why! This is me! I just can’t save the manuscript! hateful!

Seeing that so many people were worried about my brother, I didn’t want to spoil the story, so I had to sacrifice my manuscript!

Also, what the hell is that guy who comes back to life after watching an ad? I just laughed and got rich

-----text-----

"Uh-huh...woo!"

The cock splits the hole and fucks the tight cervix. The slender waist is raised and lowered. The abundant juice covers every inch of the cock, making the in and out movements smoother.

His stomach was hot and swollen, but his chest was cool, and his nipples were hard and trembling slightly because of the cold wind and lust. Mo Chen panted and lay down, covering the two of them in the quilt, his buttocks swaying left and right.

When swallowing, relax the vaginal flesh, swallow it to the bottom bit by bit, let the glans stick to the lustful little mouth deep inside, and then shake the buttocks for two seconds, the pussy will secrete vaginal fluid as if it is a flood, but don't eat too much, otherwise the meat will The vagina will have uncontrollable orgasms.

Mo Chen wanted to prolong this pleasure.

When spitting out, the vaginal flesh tightens, and one can clearly feel the pleasure of the rugged veins running through the vaginal flesh. When the glans recedes to a shallow point, and then swallows and puffs back and forth a few times, the pleasure is everywhere, and Mo Chen's buttocks are trembling. .

Zhou Junyi lay on the bed and acted as an honest massage stick.

At first, he didn't dare to touch randomly. He only dared to use the cover of his eyelashes to watch Mo Chen with his dark eyes to amuse himself. After a while, he became bolder and started to roam around Mo Chen's body with his palms.

Shoulder blades, spine, waist, and buttocks.

He loved every inch of it.

He moved along the butt crack to the anus, rubbing it in circles with his fingertips.

That day, he stood at Mo Chen's door, and belatedly realized his feelings for Mo Chen. He sat on the flower bed outside the community for two minutes and accepted the change.

He understood too late that Mo Chen had been beaten to death by his younger brother. As an older brother, he had been trying hard to compensate for his parents' neglect of his younger brother, hoping to establish a harmonious relationship with his emotionally weak younger brother. Unfortunately, the result was that Very little.

Now as long as he takes a step back, there will be room for change in the brotherly relationship.

But he couldn't help it, he couldn't control his heart.

He came to him several times in the name of caring about his younger brother, but selfishly he just wanted to look at Mo Chen more. Tossing and turning at night, with an indescribable mentality, he logged onto the Sese website to absorb new knowledge like a sponge.

After all, opportunities only come to those who are prepared.

Next time, he will never give in.

Now it was time for him to show his talents, but he was caught off guard by the beautiful little batch on Mo Chen's leg, and he took the initiative to eat his food.