9

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Snakes are unruly in nature and are not suitable for breeding. Let them be released (plot chapter)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Snakes are unruly in nature and are not suitable for breeding. Let them be released (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm feeling a little uncomfortable tonight, I hope it's just a common cold and not a double yang.

-----text-----

The white snake hanging on Chu Lianyang's body was already as fat as two snakes, but Chi Qiong recognized it at a glance with that sense of familiarity.

He stepped forward, "This... must be the son of the alliance leader, Brother Chu Lianyang?"

"It's me." Chu Lianyang nodded, "Are you the Medicine King's apprentice?" It didn't look like what the old Medicine King described.

"I'm not." Chi Qiong denied, but did not identify himself. He took out a stack of banknotes and politely thanked Chu Lianyang for taking care of White Snake. It was only a thousand taels of silver, which should be used as compensation for Chu Lianyang's care of White Snake.

As he said that, he reached out his hand to take Snake over.

The alarm bell in Chu Lianyang's heart suddenly sounded. He didn't believe Chi Qiong's words. He hugged the snake's body, took a step back and frowned, "You made a mistake, this is my wife. There are many white snakes in the back mountain. Go look for it, maybe you can find it." Find your snake.”

Chi Qiong didn't expect Chu Lianyang to be so shameless, "I can't recognize our snakes. Yes, you have indeed raised the snake very well. It has grown several times. I have given you enough sincerity, but you didn't say anything about it." Take Snake as your own?”

Chu Lianyang spoke sternly, "Oh, when I met my wife, he was thin and small. Even if he really had a master before, the master must not have treated her well! You and I are strangers to each other, and you just want to take my wife away from me—— "

His words were interrupted by another clear male voice.

"How do you know I treat Snake badly?" The man in green shirt was tall and handsome. When he raised his eyebrows and looked over, he waved to Snake with a hint of displeasure, "Come here."

Snake, which had been lazily watching the show, finally moved. It had been raised by Chu Lianyang to become even more lazy and delicate. It didn't even want to touch the ground. With Chi Qiong lying in the middle, it climbed onto Mo Chen and dug its head into the collar to look for it. Snacks it smells.

It is a fragrant ball made from the poisonous blood of Chi Qiong and mixed with other things. It is full of energy and melts in your mouth. It is very fragrant.

It came out with a snack bottle in its mouth and motioned to Mo Chen to help it open it.

It was originally prepared for it, so Mo Chen poured it into the palm of his hand and fed it. The snake wrapped around Mo Chen's wrist, and he thought about it for a moment before eating one.

There were about twenty pills in total, and Snake stopped after eating five.

Mo Chen: "It's okay, I'll do it after eating."

Snake was so happy that the tip of his tail kept wagging, and he didn't hold any more, and took one bite at a time.

The familiarity between one person and one snake is visible to the naked eye.

The old medicine king broke the atmosphere, "How many times have I told you, don't put things around, don't put them around!" He snatched the medicine bottle marked with poisonous pills, "Do you think it's appropriate to put food in here?"