Only then did Lang Yun speed up, wolfing down the food, cleaning up the remaining meat and vegetables, picking up the stone bowl and scrubbing it, "You try on the clothes, I'll be fine soon."

Mo Chen put on his cloth coat, the hem of which happened to cover the snake's buttocks.

The two traveled together and met up with the hunting team. Before leaving, Mo Chen went to the heroine as usual to show his presence. He didn't pick fruit last night, so today he was empty-handed.

The heroine was frightened yesterday. When she saw Snake Mo coming, she ran away.

No matter how good-looking his face is, it can't change the fact that She Mo is a harasser who can't understand human speech.

Mo Chen paused on the spot, quietly waiting for Little World Tiandao's reaction.

no response.

It seems that Tiandao doesn't care about this minor deviation, and he doesn't need to catch up.

Lang Yun watched She Mo watch Lin Youyou leave, his eyelashes lowered and his jaw tense. The aching feeling in his heart from yesterday came back again, and he didn't understand.

Ever since he met Snake Mo, he has become unlike his former self.

I want to take the snake ink back into the nest filled with my own scent and hide it.

He is sick.

He knows now.

Perhaps avoiding snake ink is the best option.

But he couldn't bear it.

She Mo leaned next to him, shoulder to shoulder, and asked him, "I'm still a little sleepy. Can I hang on you and call me when I'm somewhere?"

Lang Yun stopped thinking, "Yeah."

Lang Yun quickly took off his coat and animal skin skirt and turned into a giant wolf. Mo Chen lay on the back of the giant wolf, wrapped his snake tail around Lang Yun's waist, and asked softly: "Will this affect your journey?"

As he spoke, a warm arm wrapped around the giant wolf's neck.

"Ouch." No.

"That's good." Mo Chen suddenly opened his mouth and bit the tip of the giant wolf's ear, and whispered: "Your ears are so soft, and the fur on your body is also soft. It's more comfortable than the bed."

Mo Chen's movements were light and fast, but the moment his sensitive ears came into contact with his lips and teeth, it turned into an electric current and coursed through Lang Yun's body.

His whole wolf was numb and itchy.

I want to roll around on the spot.

I want to run around and howl with Mo Chen on my back.

He wanted to turn his belly and let Mo Chen touch his softer parts.

His sore heart came to life again. Lang Yun whimpered twice and blurted out that instead of sleeping on the bed from now on, he would sleep on him.

Mo Chen buried most of his face in

The teasing is done in a subtle way, others don't know it, but God knows it and the earth knows it.

Mo Chen received the warning from Heaven and let out a "tsk" in his heart.

How stingy.

He will not disrupt the world line, nor will it affect the heroine's cooking, farming, and infrastructure.

Just flirting with the young and strong white wolf.

The return of the hunting team doubled today's harvest.