23. Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

"You..didn't deserve that. No one does but especially not you Tori." Tracy sighs, tears running down her cheeks. "It's fine Tracy, I'm fine, they can't get to me anymore. I have you and Emi, I'm ok, I'm happy." I laugh as I hug her, burying my face in her neck.

“If you say so but you being all affectionate like this is starting to give me other ideas.” She laughs as I look up at her. “You dirty little-.” I get cut off by her covering my mouth with one of her hands.

“Oh come on I think we can both be mature enough to admit there's been tension between us for a while and we both know exactly why.” She laughs, her face a bright red. “Well what the hell do you suggest we do about it?” I ask as she removes her hand from my mouth.

“We could..y’know.” She says hesitantly, looking back down at me. "I don't know, please do finish that sentence." I laugh as she throws a pillow on me. "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" I laugh as she gets on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"You are making this even harder to talk about!" She yells, her face only growing more red. "Can we both just agree I keep my gloves and socks on..y'know because of my scars." She sighs. "I think they're pretty but sure." I laugh, pulling her down so her head is resting against my chest.

"I just don't want it to seem like I don't trust you." She sighs, pressing a quick kiss to my neck. "Hey you've got your boundaries and that's fine, whatever makes you comfortable. I won't think you don't trust me Tracy,,if anything there's something I need to tell you before we do this.”

“Really? Right now?” She whines, looking up at me. “Believe me it is something worth telling you.” I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. “Hey,,whatever it is you can tell me.” Tracy laughed anxiously, running her thumb over my cheek.

“This,,won’t be my first time having sex.” I mutter out, quickly closing my eyes shut. “Oh,,wait you dated someone before me?!” She yelled, sitting up. “Really? That's the part that upset you? How do you know it wasn’t a one night stand?”

“Well was it!?” She yelled as I sank into the bed. “No, it was definitely a relationship.” I laughed as she frowned at me. “Why am I only now hearing about this?” She asked hesitantly, holding my hand in hers.

“It’s not something I like talking about all that much, even Emi doesn’t like thinking about it.” I laugh. “Wow, was it that bad?” She asked, resting her head on my chest. “Yeah, almost killed me actually.”  I laughed as Tracy looked up at me.

“I don’t really want to talk about it right now, that's a story for another time. I just thought this was something you should know.” I sighed, blinking the tears out of my eyes. “Hey, Tori, look at me.” Tracy muttered, placing her hand on my cheek as I looked down at her.

“I don’t care that you’ve slept with someone else, if you don’t want to talk about this relationship then that's fine. We don’t have to do anything anymore if you don’t want to.” Tracy sighed, sitting up again, the mismatched blue and brown eyes looking down at me.

“Y’know I sorta missed seeing you in your human form.” I laughed as Tracy punched my arm playfully. “What? You hate my demon form?” She laughed as she laid back down. “I mean, no but the first time I fell in love with you it was with your human form.”

“Well I could say the same about you.” Tracy laughed as she laid her head on my chest. “So,,we’re still having sex right?” I laughed nervously as Tracy looked up at me. “Not like we could have sex back down in Hell with my papa constantly following us now can we?”