(4)

"I'm up again. Talking to all of my late night friends. They wear white gowns, it's their town. They keep on those frightened frowns, but they always pick me up when I'm down."

- Ghost Friends In a Ghost Town
-Azec

It was already lunch, and I decided to spend another one in the English rooms.  "You've kept your word." He smiled, offering me a plate of spaghetti. "For me?" I asked, smiling at his gester. He played some romantic music and smiled awkwardly. "You're so nerdy." He frowned, and I felt so bad. "I'm kidding. This is so adorable." I watched his smile again and sang to the slow song. This was just like the scene in the play. They danced, and now that was us. I leaned into his chest, and he spun me around. "It's been 3 weeks since you've started school, and you keep teasing me. Jonas, just be mine." He says as he leans into kissing me. "I will, but that doesn't mean that I still won't tease."
We're kissing, and he pushes me against the desk and leaves a hickey on my neck, like I did Melissa.  Speaking of that, what am I gonna say to her? She's practically my girlfriend now. I stopped kissing him. "What's wrong?" He asked, running his hand through my hair. "It's uhm, something I have to do just came up again. I should go." I whisperered. I felt bad, but I knew that this was worth it. I kissed him on his cheek, and I grabbed my cross-body bag and walked away.

~~~~~ Special Point Of View ~~~~~
Ivan Klent

I watched Jonas walk away, I could still taste his strawberry chapstick on his lips. It was flavorful. I didn't want him to leave, but what did I expect. Maybe he just wanted his grades raised, I knew he'd never love me. I groaned as my second class came in. I slammed the table and flustered a few students. I kissed a student who happens to be a male as a grown man. No one wants me, and it will never ever work!

Tragic, tragic indeed.  I am no longer his Captulet, I no longer give my love to him as he doesn't receive it.

Once I finished teaching and last class left, I sat at my desk and slumped. I opened my phone and played "from the start" by Laufey. I am so hurt that it doesn't hurt anymore. Just as I start to tear, Jonas comes dashing in my room. "I'm sorry, Ivan! I'll explain everything."

Jonas's POV ♡

I sat down on the chair parallel of him.  "It was Melissa Ankins. I broke up with her. We were kind of dating until we kissed. I needed to break up with her." I said, desperate for him to believe me. He looked at me with hopeful eyes, and I felt relieved. "So, you're not playing me for a good grade?" He asked. "Of course not!" I yelled, getting up for the chair and walking towards his." He stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go." He said, rushing me out of the classroom and with his bag in one hand and my hand in the other.  He told me to get in his car, that he wanted to take me somewhere. Fortunately, I have my phone on me, so I get in the car without hesitation. "Don't be alarmed. We are going somewhere outrageously beautiful. " I fiddled with my fingers the whole ride. My face lit up red when I said the place. It was a beautiful beach side cliff. I sat on the grass at the edge, and he sat beside me. "You know, when you graduat𝖾 in 6 months, I am gonna take you here and through a big cliffside party." He said, playing with my hair. "I'd love that! Sounds amazing." I said.

He leaned on my shoulder and hummed a soft tune. I closed my eyes and embraced his touch. "I love you, Ivan." I said, smiling and blushing. "I love you more, Jonas."