(2)

"Light is on the way. We'll be having a fun time. It's such a lovely day we should pocket the sunshine and never give it back even if there's a heat wave or terrorist attack. It will just be a close shave."

Fine
Lemon Demon

Today seems slightly better, but I don't know why. I feel smiley all of a sudden. "Hey, who's the loser?" My smile faded quickly. An annoying group of girls mixed with their boyfriend walked towards me. "Heyyyyy.. what's like your nammmmeeeee?" A brown haired, hazel eyed hottie asked me. I blushed hard, but I didn't want to upset her boyfriend on the other side of the hall. "Jonas, my name is Jonas." I said. I rubbed he back of my neck..

"Mmm, that's hottt.. Jonas... meet me in building B later today." She said with her slow voice, "Yea. I didn't get your name.." I said, hesitant as her boyfriend walked closer. "Melissa is my name. don't tell Brandt I gave you my number." She said with a chuckle. "I didn't get your nu-"  Her beautiful lips puckered and get leaned in closer, "929 612 8645" She whispered her digits in my ear and quickly grabbed a pen and wrote it on my wrist. "Thanks." I said, hinting my excitement. "No problem, cutie."

The bell rang shortly after and I ran to the English class, no one was in there but Mr Klent. "Someone finally ques when the bell rings." He said with a chuckle. I blushed at his cute laugh.. wait, what? Did I just think my teacher's laugh is cute.. He stared at me with his insanely adorable eyes, they look as if they were pools, and I am afraid that if I dived in that, I would not come up for air. He smiled at my daze. "You impressed?" He asked with a debonair smile. "Maybe.." I said with a giggle. "Oh, why are you impressed?" He asked, but he knew why. He just wanted to be cheeky. "I don't know, maybe you should show me.." He walked up to me, but before he could do anything else, the rest of the class walked in. "Huh, anyway, take a seat." I took that seat, and I couldn't focus the whole class. Neither could he, I would steal glances every chance I got to, and in return, I gave him a few winks. He obviously noticed, and at the end of class, he said, "Jonas stay behind." I blushed hard when he walked closer to me. "Jonas, you need to focus on class." He said I was expecting a bit more, he told me that. "I can tutor you later today because you didn't focus the whole class. You didn't even do the classwork, so I need you to focus." I groaned internally and walked out. Just as I exited the classroom, I saw Melissa."Hey, cutie, why are you still in the halls?" She said, reaching for my hand. "I had to talk to Mr Klent. Why are you out here?" I asked. "Waiting for youuuuu!" She said in that voice that was so annoying yet seductive. She leaned down and kissed me on my cheek. I felt that love for a moment, but now I was torn because I had that same feeling every time I looked at Mr Klent.

The day passed, and it was lunch. Everyone was talking about the fight in math class, but I didn't wanna hear it at all, so I ran into a classroom, a random one. It wasn't so random because I ran straight into the English classroom where Mr Klent was sitting, napping. I assumed he didn't hear me, so I crept through, but I was wrong. "Nuh-Uh. You are here, so you'll stay. Have a seat." He invited me to sit! I sat in a chair next to him. "Why are you in here?"

"Why not?" I replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said.

I looked at him flustered. "H-how old are you again?" I asked, generally intrigued for other reasons. "I'm 23, not much older than you. I graduated high school 10 years ago, and I graduated college at 16, and I started working here at 18. I am highly intelligent, yes?" That last bit was in a fancy, English accent. I chuckled at his cruel joke. "I am 18, turning 19 soon. I agree that you are highly intelligent and aware." I said. "I'm aware of your admiration for me." He muttered on his breath, I pretended not to hear. "What was that? Louder Sir Fanc-a-lot!"

He laughed hysterically, and it made me laugh. He is so cheesy but in a cute way. "Stay again for lunch tomorrow? Or do you have some fancicus plans?"  He asked me with a small smirk. "Yes, mm, indeed, I will join you for lunch tomorrow afternoon, for I do not recall occupying elegant plans as you suggest, sire." He flusteredly chuckled, "Sire? That's new!" Just as I was about to crack another joke, the bell rang, and I had to go to history. I waved goodbye.

The day ended, and I went to building B to see Melissa. It stank of cigarettes, and it sounded like a bunch of teenagers.  I saw Melissa and a bunch of her friends with their dates. Melissa's boyfriend, Brandt, wasn't there. She leaned on me with a cigarette in her hand. I took it out of her hand and threw it away. She kissed me, and then I pushed her to the wall, making hickeys on her neck and holding her waist. Then we heard a lot of football jocks. She yelled, "Brandt's here." I ran throughout building B, and I went up the stairs, hiding in an abandoned classroom. Hopefully, Brandt didn't recognize the hickeys or the scent of vinaigrette.

He didn't notice at all, and to my surprise, he left. I walked back downstairs. "Look, Melissa, I should go. You're dating Brandt, and to tell the truth, I'm like.. I'm really into someone else right now. I'm sorry." I told her, grabbing my bag. "Wait, Jonas!"

And with that, I lost a hottie chick. But I think I can finally complete that sheet that was assigned on the first day. My first significant experience was breaking up with a super hot girl, but I learned that I want boundaries.