Laughing a little I shook my head before telling them what was wrong and once I was finished they both got quiet looking at me like I was stupid or some.

"Damn what?" I snapped looking at both of them just stare.

"Girl yo ass is pregnant and I could've told you that" Ky said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't be wishing no shit like that on me boo" I said waving her off.

"Nah hun we been peeped" Dasia retorted making me roll my eyes.

I pulled into the hospitals parking and after finding a spot close to the door I pulled in killed the engine and grabbed my purse and keys getting out.

"Y'all tripping it ain't none but a lil stomach bug" I said trying to stay positive.

It wasn't that I didn't want to have kids but I just felt like right now wasn't the time. I was still living in my mamas house, just started on my career and plus I was still young and having my fun! I wouldn't dare be outside every weekend shaking ass in the club with a kid at home.

Ununn!

And on top of all that I didn't know how the hell Rico would feel. He always said right now we weren't ready for kids because of the life he lived and I agreed.

"Yea a bug that's gone be there for 9 months" Ky cracked making both of them laugh.

"Fuck yall! I'll call yall when I leave" I said hanging up before they could even respond.

I made my way through the doors and over to the receptionist to check in. Looking around I was happy that it wasn't packed so hopefully I could get in and get out without seeing anybody I knew...

"Date of birth?" The lady sitting in front of me asked with a bored look on her face.

"July 19th 2002"

"Jayda.. Harris?" She confirmed.

"Yes"

"And what brings you in today?"

"I think I have the flu or something"

"Or maybe ya lil fast ass is pregnant" she tried to mumble making me look at her crazy.

"Lady and if I am what the fuck you care for? Just Give me my damn wristband" I snapped catching a few peoples attention as she quickly handed it over telling me the doctor would be out shortly.

"Old ass bitch"

Huffing as I took my seat I decided to just play a game on my phone to pass time...

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA.
9:02 AM

4 LifersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara