AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you haven't watched the last seasons of True Blood, I'm spoiling it to explain how mad I was and what inspired me to create this fanfic.

......SPOILER ALERT FOR TRUE BLOOD FINAL SEASON BELOW......

In the final season of True Blood, Tara was killed off episode 1 and last night on episode 3 at the end of the episode Alcide was shot dead while he was naked (he had just morphed from his wolf form)... so yeah, he's truly dead like Tara (they killed off Hoyt's mama last night... as well as Ginger around episode 2 and others major and minor characters that was on the show since episode 1, season 1. Eric has the Hep -V virus. So, they are taking everyone out). But don't worry... in my fic, Tara and Alcide will be Sookie free after the short time at the beginning of my story from now on.

 I was so shocked and sad when I saw each 'true death' but they will always live on forever and happily ever after in my story. Sookie came and went for the chapters about Alcide and Tara getting married. No Bill, No Eric. Even the actor, Joe, who played Alcide, said in an interview he was disappointed they didn't focus on Alcide and his relationship with his dad as well as raising Luna daughter as a challenge instead of having to focus on Sookie and be an asshole the rest of the show until his death.

I also will add my Stefan and Bonnie fanfic here, to make up for the crappy writing the writers on that show have done.

Kelley Li