I'm Back for you Nick

Boston is stand at airport of Thailand🇹🇭. He completed his photography course and he did lots of work which make him famous in photography world. But he back to Thailand to meet his father and his friends. But especially for Nick his ex Boyfriend Nick.

He went straight to his house and meet his dad who became a popular politician. He hugged him tight with joy. His dad also very happy to meet his sons after long time. They planned to celebrate it.

"Hey, my son how long I waited you! ", his dad said.

" Me too dad. I missed you and this place heartily. ", Boston said happily.

'I planned a welcome party for you.",

" Oh! Really dad ", Boston replied in sock.

" Yes my son. I invited lot of people and you should invite your friend too. "

I'v a important meeting , you should rest some time let's meet at dinner.",his dad said.

Boston reached his room and open his 
wardrobe to fix his clothes. Then he went straightly his private room in which he worked for photos. He felt happy to enter and wonder all around to touch everything like how he spent his time in this room for his passion. Then he reached a almirah in which he saved something. He opened it and taken a frame of photo. He cleaned dust with his plam with a sweet smile.

"I missed you so much Nick. I came to win you back", Boston said in a soft loving voice.