- thirteen -

Aurelia's pov -

I can't do that checkup

" can me and luca please be excused from the table?" I asked luca looked at me with a confused face I kicked his leg under the table and he joins in " Yes can me and lia leave the table?" Xander looks at us with a stern look " sure you can go", me and luca get up and leave quickly .

I drag him to my room and look at him with a serious face " I can't do that checkup please you know I can't" I say, he needs to stop me from going to that checkup I don't care how he just needs to. " I'm sure it will be fine you said that they healed anyways so it wouldn't be that obvious there would just be almost un seeable scars right?" I sighed there are new ones from before I came to this family and luca thinks their old scars what am I going to do?

" uhm I just don't feel comfortable doing this I don't want them to see my almost 'un seeable scars I can't do the checkup" luca nods his head understanding my words " I guess you would still feel uncomfortable but we still have to do this I'm sorry, if I did talk to them none of them would do anything about it" I nodded thinking about ways I could get out of this if luca couldn't .

I was pacing around the room thinking for 30 minutes thinking about what to do I came up with 3 ways u could do this 1 - is to hurt luca really badly and make them forget about everyone else's checkup as they're really worried about him,2 - is to run away again or 3 - just tell them which 3 is not happening but I was debating it. I think I'm going to do my 1st idea " luca can we go out and get ice cream to you know clear my head?" He looked at me and nodded " sure."

We walked downstairs and told the others they all agreed to let us go but we had to be back by 6 which me and luca agreed to aswell so we were on our way to get ice cream / to beat luca up.

We got out of the car and went to the ice cream shop. We ordered and went outside and walked to a nearby park my plan had to go into action in about 4 - 5 minutes, we sat down on a bench and started eating our ice cream which was when I had to start my plan " luca look over there a cute little puppy" ofcourse he turned around so I grabbed a handkerchief with a numbing and sleeping gas wrapping it around his face and watched his fall into a peaceful slumber at this point it was already past 6.

I dragged him to an alleyway, and covered any security cameras in the area,layed luca down ,pulled out one of my daggers and started to mark him up with little scars I pulled my hand back and punched his face, gut, stomach and shoulder with hesitation with every punch of course and made sure his cheeks was kinda purple and bruised up. I put a few a scars on my hand and palm also a bit on my face to show I was also attacked, I put on my water works and called lorenzo.

" LORENZO ARE YOU THERE? H..HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME ?" I said sobbing to make it believable " AURELIA YES I CAN HEAR YOU ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? WHERE ARE YOU?" He asked all panicked I started crying really badly and realistically "SOME DRUNK MEN ATTACKED US AND LUCA IS UNCONSCIOUS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP" I manage to sob out.

I hear many gasps from different people until someone else takes the phone " Okay aurelia calm down where are you right now ?" I hear xander say " we're in this alleyway close to the park near the ice cream shop " I say mostly all at once still crying. " I hear a bunch of hustle and bustles with car keys and doors being slammed until I heard xander's voice again " don't worry we're on our way"

I ended the call, sat on the floor and put luca on my lap I feel so bad for beating up my brother but it had to be done for my secrets to stay secrets no one can find out about my abuse just thinking about them finding out and their reactions put tears in my eyes real ones this time and there o was hugging luca while sobbing about how sorry I am.
________________________________