- four -

Aurelia's pov  -

We got in the car and drove off I was actually excited I wanted to know what my brothers were like, I also know that they are in the mafia I don't know how I couldn't see it before I must have been blind because my dad is the leader of the Italian mafia and my older brother is the Don. If they are mafia how would I be able to leave without being caught, I'll just think about that later when I actually have a chance.

My dad pulls up to the italian mansion, I can say I am surprised there mansion is really modern and massive but there are a lot of windows I could escape through.

The house  -

He parks the car and gets out but I get out before he gets the chance to open the door  for me " I was supposed to do that princess" my dad says with a chuckle and because I'm going for the innocent act I giggle with him, He smiles and leads me in...

He parks the car and gets out but I get out before he gets the chance to open the door  for me " I was supposed to do that princess" my dad says with a chuckle and because I'm going for the innocent act I giggle with him, He smiles and leads me into the house.

He stands infront of a large staircase,which looked stunning by the way, and yelled "BOYS GET DOWN HER RIGHT NOW!" I flinched because how loud he was and I don't think he noticed but I didn't even get think about what he would do if he noticed because I started to hear a stampede of animals rushing down the stairs.

The staircase  -

Seven boys stood in a line, wait seven? Aren't there eight I guess one of them didn't want to meet me anyways, three of the boys looked happy, another three of the boys looked shocked, sad and happy but one of them looked angry? I gave him a confu...

Seven boys stood in a line, wait seven? Aren't there eight I guess one of them didn't want to meet me anyways, three of the boys looked happy, another three of the boys looked shocked, sad and happy but one of them looked angry? I gave him a confused look to continue my innocence act but he glared at me, i can't lie he was getting on my nerves already and I don't even know him?

There was a boy at the end of the line he looked really familiar it feels like everytime I glance at him something in my heart feels like it's healing and mending itself with every look, wait I feel like I know his name what is it?, its in the tip of my tounge.

"Okay boys meet your baby sister please introduce yourself in order" my dad said smiling at me.

" Hi I am lorenzo I am your second oldest brother , we have missed you a lot I am glad we have got you back"he smiles at me and I smile back, wait I don't even like smiling.

" Hi I am ellijah I am your third eldest brother I have trained to become a doctor so I can take care of you when your sick or when your hurt so please do come to me when you need patching up" He also smiles at me and I smile back, I doubt I'm going to be asking him for help but it's nice that he offered.

" Hi I am Dante I am 20 and I am you fourth eldest brother, come to me if you want to have fun I have the best ideas and activities we could do." He looks excited and so I giggle and all of there eyes except for Mr grumpy's over there softens.

"Salvatore, 18" He glares at me and because I have to play innocent I frown but what I really want to do is punch him.

" Hi I am aiden and I am 17 I have a twin his name is andré but you will get to meet him next but we are really happy to have you back tesoro" He says with a smile
(Tesoro = treasure)

" Hi sorrelina I am andré, aiden has already introduced my name to you but its fine we are so happy that you are with us I hope you will like it here."
(Sorrelina = baby sister)

And then it was the last one I think I remember his name now its like lyca or leca I'm not sure but those two aren't really names so it's a name that sounds like that? he starts speaking and his name clicks in my head.

"H..h..hi I am-" "luca?" I cut him off tears start filling his eyes I walk to him and he walks to me when we're close enough we stop and look in each others eyes he has the same eye colour as me,the same hair colour as me and the same face as me which is really weird but cool at the same time.

"you remember me ?" He says tears falling out of his eyes, I nod my head eyes filled with tears saying yes I did remember him, I remember having one brother I think that was him and we did so many fun things together until we were separated, he embraces me and I wince but cover it up with some giggles to show that I am happy, I felt like a part of me was filled, a part of me that I didn't know I had. We just stood there and embraced until he hesitantly let go I wiped my tears and went back to dad who looked like he was going to cry aswell from the reunion but suddenly someone walks through the door.

I put my hand on my waistband ready to pull out my gun if anything happens i mean most people know on wattpad when mafia families get reunited there's always bound to be some random enemies and trouble to come and ruin it.

We looked at the person who entered and it was an older man he looked like me and luca but colder and meaner I think I know who this is."Xander this is aurelia your baby sister" dad says to the future owner of the Italian mafia, he looks at me and I cower in fear behind dad because his whole attitude seems like John's. He walks up to me and tilts my head up to look him in the eyes he puts a strand of loose hair behind my ear.
"Please don't be scared of me tesoro I love you and you will never be taken away from us again" He smiles at me and I giggle back which makes him smile wider.

All my brothers gasp in unison. " Did we just see xander russo the ice cold rock smile?" Aiden says with a shocked tone " Aiden don't make me take your PS5" xander says with a pissed off tone " fine sorry its just the truth you haven't smiled after she was taken" He whispers into xander's ear I look at them with a confused face are they talking about me my inner voice said I think so I said replying back, I don't know if  they like me I mean most of them seem happy but one of them were the complete opposite and looked like he hated with everything, I also don't know how Jay is doing with the mafia, I'm always worrying but it's me that needs to go back and everytime I do go back he's fine so I really need to stop worrying.

"Aurelia" a soft voice said breaking me out of my trance I instantly know who the voice belongs to but when I look him in the eye it just confirms it, luca looks at me with worried eyes "are you okay we have been calling your name for a few minutes now but you weren't responding, dad said I should give you a tour of the house so that you wouldn't get lost." I nod at him showing that I understood.

He held my hand and I smiled at him as we started the tour.

--------------------------------------------------

So aurelia has met her twin!!!
I made luca a shy character I hope you guys don't mind.

Word count - 1213

Please vote if you can
💜💜💜💜