80 💪

Before you had actually left for the tournament, Whis mentioned that all of you had to hold hands and form a circle so that The Grand Priest could open a gate and transport you all to the arena.

You had to keep from laughing as the only person willing to hold Frieza's hand was Goku, and even Frieza seemed apprehensive of holding your husband's hand, so he resorted to gripping Goku's wrist instead. This causes a ton of arguments about having to endure a friendship circle with the tyrant, especially from Bardock, Turles, and Vegeta, which in turn made Beerus get ticked off.

To help quell the tension in the air from this, you were the one to step up and hold Frieza's other hand willingly, having a sweet smile on your face, but you couldn't help but to let out an innocent threat.

"Try anything, and your inner skeleton will become an exoskeleton in no time." You say simply, making Frieza smirk as he holds your hand in such a chivalrous way that the rest of the fighters stare in utter disbelief. "Now now, Y/N, we're on the same side until the tournament is over." Frieza retorts with a chuckle and evil eye, his smirk widening as Vegeta is quick to grab your free hand a bit tighter than necessary, ready to pull you away from Frieza if the lizard was to try anything.

****

You all arrived at the World of Void soon enough, with everyone quickly letting go of each other's hands, and your eyes widened slightly at just how huge the tournament arena was, starting to walk around a bit to inspect from where you stood, until you realized that you came to the literal edge.

"Well that is just complete nightmare fuel." You say loudly, making most of the rest of the team walk over to where you were, Goku standing next to you. "There's nothing there.."

"In the Tournament of Power, warriors who are knocked off this fighting stage lose." Whis informs you all. He also informs you all that the power of flight is not allowed either, so you'd just have to remember not to do such a thing. The only warriors allowed to fly were the ones that were born with wings.

"Well, well." You hear a familiar voice, and turn to look over and see Frost.

"Great, now there's two of them.." Turles mutters under his breath, Vegeta and Bardock giving subtle scoffs of annoyance at the fact. You move closer to them, whispering. "It'll be alright. One's a dick and one's a bitch. If we're lucky enough they'll just fight each other, but see Frost as the lesser Frieza and take it out on him. You know, as like a stress relief strategy. Go for blue." You say to them, only for Turles to lightly smack the back of your head with an amused smirk. "You're a terrible coach." He tells you, and you stick your tongue out at him. "I'm trying to be helpful so none of you accidentally hit Frieza with friendly fire." You say.

Your attention is drawn away as you hear Cabba shouting a greeting towards you and Vegeta, and you turn around with a smile on your face at seeing the young Saiyan walking up. "Hi Y/N! Hi Master!"

"Hi Cabba!" "Tch, I told you not to call me that!" You and Vegeta say at the same time, and you beam a bit more as Goku wraps an arm around your shoulders. "Oh, Cabba! Are you doing okay?" He asks, and Cabba nods with a determined smile at Goku. "Yes." He then looks at you, smiling. "How are your daughters?" He ask, and you smile. "They're fine, getting bigger. Solara asks about you from time to time too." Cabba laughs a bit. "Is that so?" You nod with a smile, before you notice two girls around Cabba's age walking up to your group. "Who's that?" You ask, and Cabba looks over his shoulder. "Oh, that's Caulifla, another Saiyan."

Goku smiles and holds a hand out to the one called Caulifla. "Oh wow, more girl Saiyans! That's cool, it's nice to meet you!"

You felt your face twitch when Caulifla suddenly smacks Goku's hand away instead of shaking it, and you narrow your eyes at her as she speaks. "Get real. We're deciding who's the strongest of all the universes. As if I can be all buddy buddy." She states.

Goku smiles, unbothered by Caulifla's action like you were. "Strongest in all the universes huh? So you're just like me." Caulifla makes a tch sound under her breath before looking at you, and you smile a bit dangerously at her, making the female Saiyan have a slight shiver go down her spine.

"Sis.." The other female Saiyan sticking close to Caulifla speaks up, definitely seeming more timid and shy than either Cabba or Caulifla. "Is she another Saiyan too?" You ask, watching as the shy Saiyan slightly backs away and avoids eye contact. "Yes, this is Kale." Cabba says, and you smile more sweetly at her than you did Caulifla. "It's nice to meet you, Kale. I'm Y/N." You tell her, and Kale blinks softly before nodding shyly. "N-Nice to meet you.."

All of a sudden, a massive amount of energy catches the attention of you, Goku, and Vegeta quickly first, before you all look over to a group that's just arrived. You feel a sense of dread from just how strong the energy is, and you stare as the warriors all have matching uniforms on.

Universe 11, that's what you found out.

Goku goes over to greet them after Caulifla makes some kind of comment, and you sigh a bit before going after him. He's already talking to a very large yellow man with an impressive mustache when you arrive by his side, as Universe 11 doesn't seem to be in a friendly mood. "You should leave." The big yellow man says to Goku, but Goku just grins and looks over to where a large greyish guy is standing with his back turned towards you.

He definitely had some uncanny energy.

Your eyes narrow a bit as Goku says a greeting aloud to him, before you're quickly standing protectively behind Goku's back at the same time you sense the fraction of a very molecular yet rapid movement. "You should leave."

Goku's eyes widen as he realizes that not only did he not see or sense the guy suddenly being behind him, but also at how you did.

The grey man's large black eyes shift down at you as you're glaring up at him, both of you staring at each other intensely.

Suddenly a flash of chaotic purple is coming towards you all, and you only move to get out of the way when Goku does. Both of you are shocked this time when the man doesn't even budge, as if he read the movement of the blocks.

You glance at Goku before you both regroup with your friends (and Frieza), as do the rest of the people with their respective groups. With the exclusion(pre erasure) of Universes 1, 8, and 12, your group seems to be most worried about 11. It was true, they're power levels were definitely formidable.

As Gohan tries to make a plan, which actually makes sense, he's basically shut down by Vegeta and Frieza. Afterwards, you all look up as the Grand Priest announces that both Zeno-Samas want to speak before the tournament commences.

"Everyone, thank you for coming! We're really excited and we've been looking forward to this! Make it exciting for us!"

You'd have 48 minutes, a hundred taks, to win.

(A/N: I'm not gonna lie, I'll only try to write fight scenes between Jiren and Kefla if anything just for the revelation of the UI moment. Maybe some random scenes for Y/N against minor fighters if anything. But between work and home life, I don't feel like I can put all my energy into dialogue and such from each episode of the tournament. I hope you all still enjoy)