34. Go Away

"Come" Taehyung took younger's hand in his own, holding it with delicacy as he stood aside by the car's door.

"Thanks.." Jungkook muttered slowly, little shy cause the longer the night is coming to an end the sooner he knew what's gonna happen

Taehyung chuckled, "no need to thank my queen."

Jungkook looked away and moved out, leaving behind a grinning Taehyung who soon followed him from behind.

This was the moment he was waiting for since last two freaking weeks, him being alone with his bun and no one intermingling in there own moment was what he was dying for.

In the whole party, either his mom, his so called friend, his hyungs and even his so called cousin (Max Larsen in the house baby~) also dared to take his love away from him throughout the whole party huh

But not now, from now on, his bun was his, forever and ever and he can already feel his possession over him increasing with each passing second.

Following his husband, he entered into there new home...

The one which they both made even before they knew each other better..

(A/n:- sounds weird
Readers:- don't break the flow!)

"Wow" Jungkook muttered, even if he was the one who designed it, he never exactly saw the final output as his designers and engineers were the one who were present here throughout the construction.

He felt two pairs of strong arms circling around his waist as he felt Taehyung placing his chin over his shoulder blade.

"You like it? Made it from the most famous and expensive designer of Korea."

Jungkook giggled at the self knowledge

"Hmm... I see."

They walked ahead with Taehyung still not leaving Jungkook, planing to stick to him.

"Leave me hyung, how are we gonna walk like this?" Jungkook giggled put was caught off by a sudden gasp which escaped through his own lips.

"Like this." Taehyung smirked and walked ahead, climbing through the stairs while holding the younger in his arms in bridal style, having younger's face buried in his junction of neck and shoulder as Jungkook encircled his neck with his arms around for support.

"I think I should get use to you picking me up out of nowhere."

"But I can never get enough of you shyness bun." Taehyung chuckled when he felt Jungkook slightly biting his neck, an attempt to show to not tease him more.

"Ok ok sorry lil bunny."

"You always do that."

Taehyung opened there bedroom's door and made his husband sit on the edge of the bed.

"Do what?"

"You always make me shy and I hate it."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook angry pout which he knows for sure the latter have not even noticed himself.

"I must say, I am sorry Mrs. Kim." Jungkook whinned at that and Taehyung laughed.

"Go away you idiot!"

"I am sorry petal."

"Go away!"

"I am sorry my love."

The angry tone of younger's slowly substitutes with each sentence.

"Go away."

"I am really sorry red." Taehyung smiled, a one that shows that how much whipped he is for the younger.