1. Traitor

Italy
2:47 a.m.
Fast Stroke Strip Club

Loud clicking of shoe's heel could be heard throughout the special VIP room kept at the top floor of the club. The door of the cabin got knocked once before it got opened and a man in black enters; humming in approval when he saw his surroundings safe, stepping side ways to let his boss enter.

 The door of the cabin got knocked once before it got opened and a man in black enters; humming in approval when he saw his surroundings safe, stepping side ways to let his boss enter

"Welcome V welcome! It's been long since our last meet." A man who was sitting inside the cabin spoke with a sneaky smile, groping the girl's waist who was sitting on his lap, making her to let out a fake moan to satisfy him.

The man or the boss who entered nodded curtly and took a seat on the couch infront of the man, having a dominating and powerful aura around him.

"Hmmmm..... how have you been Steve? Long time no see huh." He spoke, uninterested.

"Why did you called?" He asked straightforward.

"What's the hurry boy? Loosen up and relax yourself a bit. You don't seem to be in a good shape lately." The old man said, signalling one of the girl/stripper standing there to go towards the youngster.

The girl nodded and gave a seductive smile, walking towards the male who seems least bothered about her. He raised his hand as an indication for her to stop, making her whine and leave.

"Just tell already why I am here. I have more important works to be done instead of sitting here and whoring around." Came a reply, making the man and the girl sitting on his lap to feel a shiver running down through there spine from the deep and slightly irritated voice.

"Ahmmmm... okay.... so you know I have a son right?" V hummed, silently asking the man to continue his speech.

"Soo... he actually want to join the underworld too-"

"So make him the new leader of your fucking gang idiot. Why wasting my time on your stupid son!" V spoke, cutting the man's speech who gulped hard, knowing the younger is short tempered and can kill him without thinking for a second.

V knew the man was just beating around the bush. He had some other intentions behind this meeting.

"Ahmmm.. th-the thing is that he saw your right man in Lee's succession party. He wa-wanted to mar-marry him." An awful silence took over, making the old man to regret his life decisions for conducting the meeting privately.

"Call him."

"Huh?"

"Call your son and ask him to come here." That was all V said before he took a sip of his wine, leaning back on his couch to relax a little.
His supposedly right man who was also present there watched the seen, not arguing or talking back but just patiently waiting to observe what his boss wants.

The older nodded hurriedly and took his phone out, calling his son, having a stupid grin dancing on his lips, thinking he succeeded.

"Thank you V. Tell me how much money you want as for your possession. I am willing to pay as much as you say!"

V chuckled and nodded, " Have patience oldie... we will see who will pay and who will lose."
Steve got confused at the statement but nodded anyway, not wanting to anger the mafia king as he valued his life.

"He is in the club only. Please wait for a few minutes and he will be here." He informed and again a silence took over.

V glanced sideways and watched his right man standing there, looking straight, eyes calculated and face void of emotions.

Soon the door of the cabin got opened with a thud and a man, maybe in his early 40s walked in, having two girls wrapped around himself as he reeked with the smell of alcohol.

"You called dad?" He slurred, balancing himself with the two girls clinging around him.

"Yes Danny, this is Mr. V and he is his right man. Just like you said, I have bought him from him." Steve spoke, making his son to wide his eyes in surprise as he spoke with happiness.

"Really dad?! Woohoo! A new toy for my collection to get more big. I love you dad you are the best!" He said and gave a wet kiss over his father's cheek; eying the supposedly new toy who remained unfazed throughout the whole conversation.

Steve chuckled nervously and said, "Yea son, your dad can do anything for you. You will get married to him soon-"

"Oh comeon dad! I never said I wanna marry him. I am too young for that. I wanna make this cutie my boytoy!" The man spoke in annoyance, making his father nervous for V's reaction who remained calmed.

"Mr. V I-"

SHOT!

"I hope so the meeting went well Steve." V spoke with a small smirk and stood up. He dusted his shirt a little and turned to leave.

"You will pay for it V..." a voice filled with grief and anger spoke from behind, making the mentioned person to halt on his steps.

"Trust me Steve, I have many like you behind my back. Many came and many died...... don't try to become my next prey." V said coldly and left; hearing a painful sob filled with agony from behind.

"You wanna go home V?" His right man, JM asked.

"Hmm, let's go back home." V said, having a whole different meaning lacing behind his words.

Once they settled down in his car, he sighed heavily and leaned back, finally feeling relaxed.........
.......
....
Not until a grunt slipped out of his lips once he felt a harsh pat on the back of his head.

"Oww Jimin what the fuck?!"

"You freaking ask me? Bastard you were almost going to give me to that idiotic son of Steve, you wanna get rid of me huh!"

"The idea is not bad-"

"Taehyung I am serious."

"'Sighs' You really think I will let him?"

"Who knows?"

"Chim!"

"I will make sure to tell your future partner that not to trust a traitor like you."

"Hey!"

Jimin looked out of the window and smiled, leaving an irritated Taehyung on his own cause he knows that the topic about his 'future partner' was something he was sensitive about....... but that smile didn't last long when he noticed the car was moving towards somewhere else.

"Where are we going?"

"To the airport."

"For what?" Jimin asked with a confused look.

"To go home." Taehyung said and closed his eyes, feeling good to go back to Korea after years..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not knowing how peaceful and calming his home is going to be.....