Chapter 23 | Softness of the roses

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his tone defeated and confused. Her tone at the moment sounded different, as if it was sultry and desire filled, a hint of flirting in them.

Without hesitation, she grasped both of his shoulders, swiftly flipping him around and making him sit on the couch. She positioned herself over his lap, hovering above him.

Y/N pressed her full lips against Jungkook's, initiating a passionate kiss. She kissed him with hunger, moving her body against his, seeking a connection. Jungkook wasted no time in responding to her advances, as he always yearned for her, regardless of the circumstances.

Y/N's hands wandered all over Jungkook's strong, muscular body. She wasted no time in removing his denim jacket, tossing it aside somewhere in the hallway.

Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss as she whispered against his mouth, "Show me, Jeon." Both of their lips were moist from the exchange of saliva.

"Show me the intimacy we shared in our past, I want to rekindle it. I want to feel that desire with you" she breathed out, her voice filled with longing. Jungkook trailed his wet lips down her neck, leaving a trail of his warm saliva on her smooth, vanilla-scented skin.

He sucked on her skin, his fingers gripping her buttocks firmly. His touch was intense, squeezing her cheeks with force.

With Y/N's legs wrapped around his torso, Jungkook rose to his feet, their lips still locked in a heated embrace. Determined, he began to ascend the stairs, carrying his wife with him.

As Jungkook carried Y/N up the stairs, their passionate kiss continued without interruption. Each step seemed to ignite a deeper desire between them, fueling their longing for one another.

Reaching their bedroom, Jungkook gently laid Y/N on the bed, their bodies still locked in an intimate embrace. Their hands explored each other's contours, tracing the familiar paths they had once known so well.

"Are you sure Princess?" he asked in a raspy thick voice that sent quivers down her spine. Damn how much she missed being called Princess by her husband. And this certain tone, which was laced with flirting and love made it ten times more better.

Y/N bounced her head in consensus to his words "words babygirl" he told biting on her neck to which she moaned, his fingers rubbed the heftiness if her pink lips "yes please. I am sure" she bit on her bottom lip, Jungkook smirked pushing his two fingers inside her warm mouth, to which she began sucking gradually.

"So gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous my butterfly" He pulled his fingers out to stroke the drool over the puffy flesh of her pink lips, his thumb tugged at her bottom lip.

"My beautiful rose gold princess" he sighed in complete euphoria leaning closer to her lips.

As their lips met once more, their kisses grew more fervent, their desires intertwining. Jungkook's hands roamed all over her body and very delicately he pulled the ribbons of her floral shirt, pulling it off her body.

Jungkook looked at his wife, her vanilla soft skin coming in his sight turned him on even more, his cock was aching to be unrestricted from his jeans. He yearned nothing but to find himself hurried deep into her.

His wife was like some kind of wet dream come true. She was blazing so many desires within him that he used to feel for her years ago before he left for the States.