Jisung : Still I'm hungry

When you aren't hungry?

Renjun : Right, he is always hungry

Jisung : Jaemin make me some food

Jaemin : why would I?

Jisung : cuz I'm hungry

Jaemin : I'm sleeping gn

Jisung : Donghyuck cook for me

Haechan : Call me hyung

Jisung : Hyung cook something for me 😶

Haechan : add please and say with aegyo

Jisung : Haechannie hyung please cook something for me ☺️💗

Jisung : ew...

Ew...

Haechan : I'm going to play games with Jeno Lee

Chenle : LMAO 🤣🤣

Jisung : 😶

Poor Jisungie

Jisung : Jaem hyung please cook for me 🥺❤️

Mark : Yo what-
I just woke up and that made me cringe
as hell.

Mark Lee is traumatized
Nothing new

Mark : 😐

Jaemin : Say less🏃🏻‍♂️

Chenle : Wow

She decided on opening instagram dm's.

j.m

Hey
Don't message me on Instagram
I don't come active here much.

1 Attachment
This is my number
06:02

Contact saved as Jimin 🐣

Jimin 🐣

Hey
Sarah here

Oh hey
How was your day?

Not good
I'm tired as hell
We have job too

Take a leave if you want to
I'll take care of the shift

It's okay, I'll come
How was your day?

Good

Gtk
Seen 7:51 pm

Jimin's day was not good at all but he could only assure people saying it was good so that they won't ask questions about it.

His mom kept on yelling at him for particularly no reason, she never took care of him or fed him or his brother with love and his dad was no less, he just won't bother to give a look at their faces.

They think that their relationship problem is due to Jimin and his brother but they were the ones who never understood each other, it was both hard for him and his brother they maintained contact but they couldn't do anything, they even tried to get an apartment which is rented to university students but their parents found it out and tried to remove any kind of contact but they somehow managed to get it back.

Jimin sighed, being too used to care.

~

"Morning babe" Jimin said entering the cafe while Sarah looked up at him.
"Stop calling me that" She said, a reddish tint showing up on her cheeks.
"You look cute babe"
"I know thanks"

Sarah was trying not to blush by his words making him want to tease her even more.
"Someone is turning into red tomato"
"R-refil the stock, there are some costumers so I need to take care of the counter" Jimin noticed that there are costumers making him stop and went straightly to refilling the stocks while Sarah was taking care of the billing counter.

After finishing off the shift, while the next part timer takes over. Sarah wanted to drink something to soothe the dry feeling of her throat.

They roamed around to search for something they would like to drink at the moment. Sarah was looking at the beverages section, scanning through it her eyes gleamed with pure joy when she spotted what she needed while Jimin picked up a bottle of soju which she snached and kept back and placed a familiar drink on his hand while taking one for herself.

"That's old, I used to have it as a kid" Jimin said looking down at the familiar packaging.
"So what? Adults can't drink it?" Sarah unscrewed the lid and took a sip while Jimin shook his head.
"Not like that, you could try something new" Jimin said while passing the juice pouch from one hand to other.
"Old is gold" Sarah said.
"The dialogue is also old" Jimin said for which she rolled her eyes making him chuckle.

The next shift workers came who bowed to them respectfully which they reciprocated the action.
"Lets go" Sarah got changed from her uniform waiting for Jimin as Jimin came back from the staff room.

He nodded and they left together.

_________________
A/N :

Interactions are getting closer day by day 😏

So what do you think about Jihoon, Hana and Seojun? Comment down.