05. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

Hello cuties, 🥰
I hope you all will like it....
2400+ words 🤧
Do hit the ⭐ button. And put this story on your reading list or library.😇

Note: English is not my first language so please avoid my grammatical mistakes. There are bengali lines , because I'm bengali. Don't worry there will be also their translated forms.
___________________________________________________

Author's pov:

It was 10 o'clock in the morning. Shavan didn't get his consciousness from last 8 hours. Everyone in his family is present in the hospital.
Doctors are trying their best. Whole singhania family and ayan was present there for shavan .
He was surrounded by machine in his private ward. He lost a lot of blood during the accident . His treatment is going on.A doctor came from shavan's room and ayan immediately asked him , "Doctor how is he?" "He is better then privious but..." "But what doctor?" Shaurya asked him . "But if he didn't get his consciousness in next 24 hours he has to face some problems" as soon as the doctor finished ayan grabbed his collar and said angrily, "what the fuck are you saying haa. What do you mean by saying that he has to face problems. I don't want to listen any excuses. Do what you want but I want my shaan back like he was. " "Ayan bhai clam down! Clam your self. They were trying their best. " shaurya said while trying to free the doctor from ayan's hold. Ayan freed the doctor saying, "if shaan didn't get well soon you will see my worst side . GET IT. " Everyone present their looked at ayan in surprise and affection. They realise how much ayan care for shavan. Shaurya and saharsh, brothers of Shavan came to ayan they clam down him and after few minutes shaurya asked, "Ayan bhai I know this is not the perfect time to ask you but how shaan bhaiya met with the accident? " ayan looked at shaurya and said in a serious tone, "we will talk about it later ". Both of them understand that now Ayan is not in a mood to talk about the accident so they didn't pissed him .

 Both of them understand that now Ayan is not in a mood to talk about the accident so they didn't pissed him

The whole singhania family was tensed because of Shavan's condition. Shavan's mother is crying since she came here. Everyone tried to console her but she looked at shavan and broke into cry again and again. Shavan's fathe samarth is calling the best doctor's to came and treat him . Shavan's chachu , suraj was busy in handling the media and paps who were trying to talk about the accident. After few hours when ayan get to know that the media is out of control he used his powers and drive them away. Ayan was looking at shavan out of the room when his phone ringed and he excused himself from others and answered the call. "Sir i got more details about the girl." Ayan's manager information. "She is our shavan's girl so you must respect her if you don't want to loose your job. Right?" Ayan said with a
little anger. "Sorry sir, I didn't know that. " his manager said. "Keep this in our mind. I will not tolerate your this types of behaviour for the next time. Now send me her details and try to crack her location. " ayan said and disconnect the call .
He came to shavan's family and informed them that he will come in a hour and left the hospital.
Everyone thought that shavan must lose his control and met with the accident but this is not the actual reason. There is something that only ayan and shavan knows. That's why ayan didn't want to talk about this befor shavan get consciousness.