02. 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 !

Hello cuties, 🥰
Here is the second chapter of the story! ✨
I hope you all will like it....
1400+ words 🤧
Happy navratri and chaturthi to all! 😇❤️

Note: English is not my first language so please avoid my grammatical mistakes. There are bengali lines , because I'm bengali. Don't worry there will be also their translated forms.
___________________________________________________

It was 11 o'clock in the night. After that day Shavan didn't sleep for 2 days. On the other hand Sejal was quite busy with her clients. She was that much busy with her works that she forgot World Cup has been started from last 2 days.

Author's pov:

Sejal is speaking with one of her clients when someone came and hugged her. She turned to see who is that person but with her surprise it was her best friend Divya.

"What are you doing this time?" Said sejal.

"I'm here to surprise you. Idiot. " Divya said.

"Pehle to tu mujhe meri ghar ki duski chabi wapas kar. " sejal said slapping lightly on divya's head.
(First you return me the second key of my house)

"De rahi hu" divya said. She gave her a key from her pocket and made a pout . " ye le rakh. Kush abb"
("I am giving) (keep this. Now happy)

"Now tell me miss busy lawyer sahiba,
What reminded you of me ? Hmm?" Sejal asked.

"Don't say like that seju. You know na ki how irritate the case was " Divya said with pout.

"Ok ok don't be sad. " sejal said with smile.

Divya smiled and whispered" you know i have something to show you."

"And what it is?" Sejal asked in same tone.

Divya broke there hug and show her two tickets of Ind vs Pak in ahemdabad.

"What type of jock this is div" sejal said and made a small pout.

"I am not joking seju. We are going tomorrow" divya said .

"We...ar..e.. we.. seriously.. going.. div ? " sejal asked with shuddering voice.

"YES!! " Divya said smiling.

After listening divya Sejal started dancing. And divya joined her too.

"Div I can't explain how much happy I am. " sejal said while dancing.

"I know seju. That's why I planned this to give you a happy holiday." Divya said. " You know one more amazing thing we are sitting beside Indian dugout "
After listening divya Sejal stopped dancing and covered her face with her hands.

" hey. Why are you blushing this much that you cover your face?" Divya asked in wonder.

" We are sitting beside Indian dugout. It means I'm going to see Shavan. My shavan. Mera pyara Shavan. " sejal said with a blush.
(My dearest shavan)

" ohhoooo. Dil mein laddo futa" divya said teasing sejal.
(Ohhooo.laddu burst in the heart)

" shut up div" sejal said and again covered her face.

"Are Don't cover your beautiful face seju" said divya.

"Chal ab thodi packing karle. Kal jana bhi hain. Aur hamari flight subhe ko hain to jaldi kar" divya said and entered sejal's closet.

"Oh shit" Sejal exclaimed.

"What happened?' Div asked.

" Kal subhe hame jana hain aur to abb bata rahi hain. Mere pass kuch nahi hain pehne ke liye. Kiya karu abb mein? Saying sejal opened her phone to search dresses online.
(We have to go tomorrow morning and you are telling me now. I don't have anything to wear. What should I do?)