🥀. xxxviii

Mulai dari awal

Jk - " Is he like that always ? "
He asked looking at their disappearing figure.

Taehyung chuckled at him - " Yeah... He is always good with girls... He can really melt anyone's heart......Let's go.."

Jk nodded his head and they both entered inside the venue.

After entering inside the venue you and Hae yi came back to your respective husbands

After entering inside the venue you and Hae yi came back to your respective husbands. Atlast Taehyung eyes went on his hyungs.

He went over them. Now You, Taehyung, jk, Hae yi, Jimin,  Yoongi, Jin,  Namjoon, Hoseok were sitting on a large table chit chatting over things.

Taehyung - " Yn.. Jk and Hae yi meet my hyungs... Kim Namjoon.. Kim Seokjin... Jung Hoseok.. They are my best mentors as well as my brothers.. "

Namjoon, Hoseok,  Jin greeted you all.

Taehyung - " And hyung she is my wife Kim Yn... He is my best friend from school days.. Jeon Jungkook and her wife Jeon Hae yi.. "

You all got interacted very well in less time. It was looking like a large joint family which was made by love, trust and dedication.

(A/n - Everyone is dressed in white as you know the theme is white

(A/n - Everyone is dressed in white as you know the theme is white..)

Now that you all got familiar with each other you can say that you really got lucky to have them in your life. A large big family.. Which you can adore your whole life.

Taehyung met everyone in the party as everyone greeted him and offered him gift heartedly.

Jimin - " Taehyung shall we cut the cake ? "

Taehyung - " Oh yeah sure.. "

You all went to a large table where a large 5 tiers cake was placed beautifully. The cake was combination of vanilla and chocolate. It was decorated lavishingly.

Taehyung cutted the cake as everyone clapped for him. One by one he feeded everyone. They were enjoying their moments happyily.

Jimin - " Taehyung... a Gucci shoes for you from my side.. "
He said handling him a packet.