🥀. v

Taehyung and jk went from there leaving you and Hae yi alone.

Hae yi - " Yn something happened here ? "
She asked taking her seat beside you.

Yn - " Yeah. Something unexpected. "

Hae yi - " Means ? "

Yn - " Means..... Taehyung kicked his friend for me. "

Hae yi - " What ??...But why ??"
She asked in confusion.

Yn - " His friend was asking me to go club with him. "

Hae yi - " Oohh.... Then he might be a bad guy.... Taehyung must have protected you from him. What's the unexpected thing in this ? "

Yn - " His behavior......I mean i just came yesterday only and he kicked his an old friend of his for me. It is not making sense to me. "

Hae yi - " Yn you are thinking too much... He just saved you from him... Nothing else. come-on let's have our lunch. "

With that you both started to have your lunch peacefully without knowing what's coming next.

Here Taehyung dragged jk on the University 's terrace. He leaned against the terrace boundary.

Jk - " Tae will you tell me now ? "

Tae - " Tell you about what ? "

Jk - " Really.... Why did you hit jack ? "

Tae - " Oh....that.... He was just misbehaving with her.. That's why... "

Jk - " Are you sure... ?"

Tae - " Obviously.....why would i hide something from you ? "

Jk - " Fine then. Let's go class will start soon. "
Jk found something fishy in his behavior but he decided to shrug off for the time being.

They left from there towards the class.

Pov : In the classroom

As Taehyung entered in the class your eyes glanced at him in instant

As Taehyung entered in the class your eyes glanced at him in instant. He marched towards his seat along with jk.

You were continuously looking at him with uneasiness in your eyes. As you desperately want to ask him about the earlier incident.

Taehyung noticed your stares and decided to break this silence by clearing all you thoughts.

Tae - " Yn.. I know what do you want to ask from me ? I will tell you so that you wont feel uncomfortable near me. "

Yn - " Go ahead. "

Tae - " You must be thinking that Jack is my friend then why i hurted him.... Then its true that he is my friend but he can be dangerous in some senses. So i thought it would be better if i keep you away from him. "

He explained the things in such a mannerful way that no one can deny it even if it was a lie. His eyes hold some kind of shine which can melt anyone.

Yn - " Oohh... Thank you so much Taehyung for your concerns. "
You smiled at him.