Chapter 10 - Necessary conversation

After a few minutes of waiting, Milo is taken to another room once again, it feels tiresome and repetitive at this point, those poorly lit halls make him feel claustrophobic, the dark glass windows that can't be seen through only contributes to the feeling of anxiety that's just growing inside Milo, he's starting to regret coming here, the vibes are way more tense than he expected, it's so much pressure that he feels like he's about to puke his guts out, he puts up with this horrible feeling until they reach the meeting room where his brothers and friends are being kept at, everyone's there, or at least, everyone he can remember from the top of his head, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and... who.... who's the robot guy with them?

Milo hesitated a bit before stepping inside the room and sitting across the table, away from the people he once knew, the weird robot man had to leave the room for the time being, Milo lowered his head a bit and tried to look away, putting his hands on the table while fidgeting with his fingers, it was awkward, no one knew what to say, the others were shocked to see how Michelangelo had changed, everyone could tell that a lot must have happened to him, and that time probably went by pretty faster for him, there was no other explanation for how much he grew in size, an officer was in the room with them, and once they noticed their unwillingness to speak up and start the conversation, they had to pull this off.

Officer - "So, Mr. Theseus, according to your testmants, you refused to press charges, despite the facts that, at least, according to your neighbors and friends, they stalkey you, attacked you in your workplace, harrassed you, chased you down to your house and tried to break into your house."

Raphael - "What the..."

Donatello - "Theseus?"

Milo - *sigh* "Yeah, that... that sounds about right."

Officer - "Alright, you agreed to be here and you said you had personal reasons to want a conversation with these guys, so... I'm assuming you have questions, am I right?"

Milo - "Uh... yeah, I'm just... trying to figure out what to say.... or where to start."

Leonardo - "Uhh, excuse me, can we take the lead here for a moment?" Leo said calmy but troubled

Officer - "Hum, I suppose it's alright, is there any protests, Milo?"

Milo - "....."

Officer - "Sir?"

Milo - "No, I... I don't."

Officer - "Understood, mr. Leonardo, please go on."

Leonardo - "Ok, thank you... so uh... Mikey? Can you explain to us what happened to you?"

Milo - "It's Milo now..."

Raph - "Quit messing around Mike! Seriously, what the shell is going on? How the heck did you get this tall?! It hasn't been half a year yet!"

Milo - "YOU GOT SOME NERVE TO... wait... what did you just said?"

Donatello - "AH! Raph!! S-sorry, Michael. I uh..."

Milo - "It... how long has it been to you since I was gone?"

Donatello - "Well, it has been... around 5 to 6 months since you dissapeared."

Milo - "Dissa...peared? Are you kidding me right now?"

Leonardo - "Mikey, listen, we just wanna know what happened to you so we can figure this all out, ok?"

Milo - "Oh! You wanna know what I've been through?!? Alright!! Let's unpack that can of worms!" he said, getting angry and agitated

Milo - "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, WAS THAT THREE BACKSTABBERS JUST FREAKING LOCKED ME AWAY IN THE KRAANG DIMENSION FOR OVER A YEAR UNTIL I JUST BARELY MANAGED TO GET OUT, WITH THE HELP OF A GROUP OF HOMELESS ALIENS AND OUTLAWS!! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I ALSO HAD TO WATCH LEATHERHEAD, MY BEST FRIEND, BEING TORTURED TO DEATH IN FRONT OF MY VERY EYES!! I WAS CAPTURED AND TORTURED, NOT THAT YOU CARE ABOUT IT!!"

Officer - "Mr. Theseus, I'm gonna have to ask you to please calm yourself down."

Milo - "I'M FINE!! Fine!... *sigh* this was the worst idea I've ever had..."

Leonardo - "Uh... Mikey?"

Milo - "Alright! Alright! Back to storytime! I've been through hell to get out of Dimension X, because you bastards just me me the favor of shutting the portal and leaving me to fend for myself back there, and in that nightmare I stayed for well around a year, probably around 13 months? I dunno, I stopped counting after the first anniversary of my arrival there, BUT, you probably couldn't care less about this part so let's just move on."

Leonardo - "Wait, no! You can tell us, I... WE are here now so..."

Milo - "Sit down and zip it, Leo! I'm not done ranting! Splinter taught you better than interrupting people when they talk!"

Leonardo - "Hey! I'm sorry about what happened to you, but you better watch your mouth when you're gonna talk about our father!"

Milo - "Big speech for Sensei's golden child."

Leonardo - "Excuse me!?"

Milo - "Stop acting like a child and suck it up! It always worked for me."

Leonardo - "For your information, young man, Master Splinter loves all of us equally."

Milo - "Fine, whatever helps you sleep at night, want me to go on or we're done from here?"

Leonardo - "We are not leaving this room until we can sort this out."

Milo - "Sort what out? The next brilliant way you guys are planning on killing me off?"

Leonardo - "What on earth are you even talking about?!"

The oldest and the... "older" younger brother kept arguing back and fourth for a while, terrifying Donatello and Raphael, who are in the middle of the conflict, in a very tense and unfamiliar sittuation, for example, this is probably the first time they've seen Mikey snap like that during an argument, it kind of scared Raph a bit, this kept going for a while until Donnie decided to break away the tension.

Donatello - "Guys, can we please calm down and talk this through like rational people here?"

Leonardo - "*sigh* You're probably right."

Milo - "Fine, whatever you say..."

(to be continued soon...)