Chapter 8 - Unmasking the truth

The man in armor ran to his boss and hid behind him, the boss looked down at Leonardo with a burning fury and grabs the turtle by the arm and drags him to the main area, where his two brothers were already being kept in, along with fugitoid that was called due to being the one who brought the three troublemakers to the facility, they were all scolded by the manager very harshly, he didn't even let them explain themselves, it got to a point where he had to threat to hand them over to the local authorities, which could get them banned from the Nomad Hive, Donnie looked away for a moment and saw the guy in armor leave the room.

After a long discussion between Fugitoid and the boss, the manager eventually let them off the hook with just a stern warning, he told them to leave the store right away and sent an employee to scort them to the exit, the turtles had no choice but to do so, Leo still felt bad about what he did to that guy earlier and basically begs to go see him so he could give him his humble apology, the employee felt a bit bad for the little guy and was too tired to really argue about something so irrelevant, so they end up taking the group to the dressing room, where the guy was.

The employee knocks and is allowed to go inside, but he forgot to mention the he had visitor as well, so when the employee walked in with Leo, they ended up facing Milo (A.K.A. Michelangelo) without his helmet, he was taking off his armor and Milo Theseus was caught by surprise, his identity was revealed and Leo was not quiet about it, he screamed Michelangelo's name and it startled Donatello and Raphael, who both also rushed inside the room to see the comotion, only to find Mikey standing there, shocked out of his mind, and just like Raphael had described, Mikey was very older, probably an adult already, it was a really shocking scene to them.

Leo tried to walk up to his youngest brother to call him out, just to be stopped by the employee that was with them, Mikey tried to scape and ran out of that store without looking back, no armor on, he just ran as fast as he could to try to get back home, little did he knew that his brothers were running after him, so by the yime he got home, all he could do was get inside and lock his doord and windows, Milo took shelter in his bedroom, hiding under the blankets in fear like a scared child, he curled up in a ball and cried his heart out, wishing all of this mess would be over.

Mi?? - "Why did they come here?... 

Everything was going so well... 

How did this happened?.... 

What did I do to deserve this?... 

I just wanted to be happy again... 

Why can't things just work out for me this once?... 

Is this some kind of punishment for something I did?... 

Am I being punished right now?... 

Leatherhead... 

Is it you?... 

I'm sorry... 

I wasn't strong enough... 

To save you from them... 

I didn't deserve such a great friend like you... 

I can't do anything on my own... 

I'm stupid and weak... 

My brothers are right to hunt me down... 

I'm gonna crumble apart and drag everyone down with me... 

How awful... 

Everyone... 

I'm sorry... 

I really am... 

I should have just died back then... 

Maybe like that I'd stop being a pain to you... 

I just don't wanna be a burden... 

I'll do anything... 

Give anything... 

Say whatever you want to hear from me...

 Just please... 

Leave me alone... 

Just let me have this life in peace...

I'm begging you...

I'll never be a problem again...

I swear...

Please..."

He can hear loud banging in his front door.