40

Mayahni

Mayahni

"So Mayahni would you like to share today?" The coach asked. I never really shared my problems because honestly I was scared. I hate judgement.

"Ok umm.. recently I lost my baby. Its been hard especially because everyone thinks I don't care sense im not crying about it constantly"

"Would you like to tell everyone how you lost it?"

"Well umm.. I was jumped" I said tearing up.

"Im so sorry" Some girl said looking like she was ready to cry.

"Mandalin you look like this topic hit you" The coach said.

"Ive never had a child before but I can only imagine the trauma. Im a therapist if you wanna talk about it you know privately" She said

This Justyn therapist

"Mandi tell everyone why your here"

"Well I have problems with my family. Yes im grown and yes im a therapist but sometimes you wanna hear everyone else's problems as well."

"What family problems"

"Well my mom just recently cut me off for pursuing my dreams. I moved here from LA and she now hates me. I was told to kill myself, she had people come to my house and jump me, she had people vandalize my home and now nun of my family talk to me because shes now spreading lies"

"Have you tried to press charges?" My coach asked her

"No. I just don't have it in me to ruin another persons life" She answered looking down.
_________________________
"Yo therapist in my classes" I said to Justyn making him turn his head fast asl

"Word"

"Yeah, she seems sweet" I said eating my Cheez-it's

"She coo"

"I be back doe im ready go da melvs shit fa a li bit" He said, getting up coming to give me a kiss.

"Ok be safe"

"Ight I love you"

"I love you too"
____________

"I love you too"____________

Justyn

"Hi Justyn" Mandi said getting into my car.

"Wassup"

"Sooo whats so important that you wanted to talk about" She asked facing me.

"Nun for real I just wanted da see you" I answered staring at her.

"Justyn-"

"You so sexy ma" I said, putting my hand on her thigh.

Moving my hand off her, "Sooo how you been these couple days?" She asked

"I been ight I guess. Haven't been feeling dark lately"

"I love that for you" She said smiling.

"Word"

"Yes, you genuinely deserve it"

"You do too" I said before grabbing her neck kissing her a couple times. Ofc she kissed back.

"So theres nothing you wanna talk about?" She asked

"No. I just told you I just wanted da see you"

"Well.. ill see you next week Justyn." She said, about to get out of the car.

"Damnn mandi youn fuck wit a nigga or sum"

"Justyn I do but this would definitely interfere with my job and thats not something im willing to let happen."

"Alright so if I stop coming da sessions you gon let me take you onna date?" I asked making her laugh

"Well yes but-"

"Ight then take me off the schedule"

"No. Therapy is something you need, especially in a time like this. We can go on a date a little later IF your still willing to" She said

"Ight, ima see you later" I said before she got out the car.
__________________________
Calling out yahni name a couple times but sheen answer.

Walking into our room seeing she was sleep. Its still mad early.

"Yahni" I said rocking her.

"Hmm"

"Get up fa me. Come smoke with me"

"Mm" She said before checking the time. Getting up and walking downstairs with me.

Rolling up before lighten it passing it to her.

"You look good bae" I said rubbing on her titties.

Mayahni is actually really pretty. Her face its self would turn a nigga on.

"You look good too" She said before kissing me.

Passing me the blunt back before laying her head on my shoulder.

"What yeen tryn get high?"

"Im just tired Justyn that's all" She said before putting her hand in my sweats.

"Yahni i- never mind" I wanted da tell her about Mandi but I just couldn't. Ian wanna hurt her feelings.

"You ok?" She asked

"Yeah" I said before pecking her lips a couple times.

"Ok"

Getting the throw blanket off the other side of the couch, putting it on us.

Dozing off.

Yall think Justyn n yahni needa be together?
I dead got soo many Ideas i wanna put into this story before it end.