39

Mayahni

Mayahni

"Goodmorning" Justyn said waking up.

Ignoring him going to the bathroom to get in the shower.

No, I haven't been the best to him but all im asking for, is for him to communicate with me; and he cant seem to do that.

Putting on my playlist before showering.
____________________

When I was getting out, Justyn was walking in here.

"Yeen hear me speak to you" He asked ,grabbing my arm.

Yanking my arm from him, "Don't touch me"

Brushing our teeth at the same time before going to get dressed. I put on a King Von graphic tee with some cargos and my Retro black and white dunks.

"Where you going" Justyn asked coming in the closet.

Ignoring him before walking out going to the kitchen. I don't think me and Justyn being around each other constantly is good on me or his mental health so I was going to look for apartments.

"Ion know whatchu tryna do but-"

"Justyn Im going to look for apartments" I said cutting him off.

Scrunching his face up, "For what?"

"Justyn honestly me being here just aint working for me. Im depressed like shit innis house. Its just.. dark but its not. You know?"

"Ok yahni and we can get thru that together"

"But we can't. If we could've we would've been in the same therapy sessions or you would've been going to classes with me. This is something we needa do alone. Express your feelings to your therapist and ill express mine to the people in my classes, thenn we can talk about what we learned later"

"Ill start going to classes with you" He said

"Justyn.We needa grieve by ourselves. You grieving right now and your being extremely rude to me and again thats not fair to me. You acting like she wont my baby as well"

"Alright Mayahni" He said, sitting down at the island.

"If you wanna come, you can."

"Ight hollon"

Going to sit on the couch I wanted to cry. Its just hard for me to let go but I know its whats best for me and him.

"Come on you ready?"

"Mhm"

Going to my car. "How many bedrooms you looking at?" He asked

"2"

Pulling off going to this 1 building that was closer to Justyn's house.
___________________________
"Ok hi this is a 2 bed 1 and a half bath apartment. Rents starting at 850 and may increase within the years, weeks or months you stay here." The office lady said.

"You can look around and see how you feel about it but theres also another apartment available thats 1 bed 1 bath" She said

"Mm mm" Justyn said making me look at him.

The apartment was nice. It was welly modeled and I definitely fell inlove with it.

"How soon are you willing to move in?"

"As soon as possible." I answered.

"Well ok. Whenever you ready for it, it's yours" She said smiling.
_________________________
Calling Justyns name out because every since earlier he hasn't really been ttm.

"Hey Justyn"

"Wassup"

"Im thinking about leaving friday or saturday"

"If thats whatchu came in here da talk about the shits dead" He said

"Well Justyn at least be proud of me"

"I am proud of you Im just not ready for you to leave" He said, turning around in his gaming chair to face me.

"I'll still come over. Its not like im leaving you and never coming back" I said getting on him chuckling.

"Im sorry if I made you feel unwanted Mayahni. I wont in my right mind and honestly im still not" He said

"Its ok Justyn we both gotta work on things. its not like you always like this so I knew something was wrong"

"Yeah but taking that shit out on you, when you dealing with the same shit was trifling"

"Yeah it was but-"

"There is no but Mayahni. I was dead ass wrong and im sorry."

"Its ok" I said before pecking his lips.

"I feel like im ready throw up" I said laying on Justyn chest.

"Ima miss you Mayahni dead ass. I wish we would've got ourselves together maybe you wouldnt wanna move out" He said.

"Justyn if its meant for us to be together, then we gonna be together. Us tryna forcing it is what really fucked us up."

"Word"

"Im rey go lay down though, I love you justyn."

"I love you too"

Getting off him going to lay down. I love when we have conversations where we both actually listening and not arguing.

How y'all feeling