38

Justyn

Justyn

This was now my 6th session with Mandi and i fwh.

"So has anything gotten better for you" She asked

"Yeah. Every since we started talking" I said smirking.

"Oh..well ok." She said

"Has anything gotten better with your girlfriend" She asked

"Im single but yeah. We communicate more." I said. "Well thats good to hear" She said before flipping thru some pages.

"You look good" I said staring at her.

"Thank youu" She said blushing

"Wanna go onna date?" I asked. "Umm ill think about it"

"Lemme sit beside you" I said sitting up. Before she moved a pillow and pat beside her.

Getting up going to sit beside her. Staring at her lips.

"Hows your mental health been" She asked facing me. Seeing her cross her legs before chuckling.

"Your really handsome" She said grabbing my chin.

"You really sexy" I said moving her hand. Pressing our lips together before she pulled away.

"Oh umm.. we cant do this here" She said licking her lips.

"So where you tryna go?" I asked.  "We can finish this after our session" She said before writing something down.

1 hour later

Sitting back watching her still take notes.

"When is this over" I asked because I was getting impatient.

Seeing her look over for a second then start back writing.

"Ok umm our next meeting is next week."She said.   "That's mad long" I said because it was only Tuesday.

"Our next session here is next week" She said getting up.

Reaching her hand out for me to grab. Walking out going to my car.

"Whatchu tryna do?" I asked her putting my seat back staring at her. She looked nervous as hell.

"Ween fucking. And weon gotta do nothing else if it make you uncomfortable" I said turning her face to where she was now looking at me.

Feeling her lean over and kiss me before I pulled her into my lap. Seeing her dress lift up a little. "You so pretty ma" I said while rubbing on her.

"Thank you" She said moving her hair behind her ear before I grabbed her neck pulling her down, kissing her. Putting my tongue in her mouth.

We was kissing for what felt like forever. Biting her bottom lip as she pulled away. "Ion think we needa be doing this" She said

"Why" I asked scrunching my face up

"Well Justyn for one im your therapist and your tryna make things right with your baby's mom" She said while rubbing my chest.

"Mandi-"

"Maybe your just looking for someone to actually be there for you. And thats what Im here for.. just not in this typa way"

"You right" I said, rubbing her ass.

"Our next session is Wednesday. If you wanna talk about anything before that you can text me" She said getting off of me.

"See you soon Justyn" She said before getting out.

Putting my seat up before pulling off.

At home

"Hey yahni" I said walking in the kitchen seeing she was cooking. Sitting at the island.

"Hey Justyn" She said not even looking up.

"Whats wrong"

"Nothing. Im just tired" She said before going to get her a water out the fridge.

"Where were you? You kinda smell like another bitch but ima assume thats me." She said making me look over at her. Not replying.

"Whatchu cooking" I asked changing the topic.

"Austyn said he wanted burgers" She shrugged. Going upstairs da see my son.

Going into Austyn room seeing he was playing with toys and watching tv. "Wassup" I said going to sit on his bed.

"Hey da" He said getting up bringing me a toy.

Austyns 5th birthday coming up. "Whatchu want for your birthday" I asked him. He really got everything but ion give a shit.

"I wanna computer" He said but I instantly shook my head. He had a MacBook but he broke it. Ion know what made me get a 4 year old a Mac book but shit he asked for it.

"Da you ask" He said. "Youn want nothing else?"

"Uhh I wannaaaa dog" He said, making our toys fight.

"I can make dat happen."

"Come on lets go get some food" I said.

"Justyn who was you with" Yahni asked when me and Austyn came in the kitchen.

"Don't you see my son right here"

"Austyn can you go upstairs right quick? Ill call you when the foods done" She said before Austyn went back to his room.

"I was with my therapist." I said sitting down.

"Oh, you didn't tell me about her"

"Somethings i wanna keep to myself"

"Justyn whats wrong? You been acting weird"

"Yahni how the fuck do you want me da act?"

"Youn gotta cuss" She said making Austyn burger.

Smacking my teeth before getting up.

"Justyn you ready piss me off, im tryna cope with this but its hard as hell when you acting weird ta me"

"Aint nobody acting weird towards you I just dont wanna talk"

"Ok Justyn but why? We dealing with the same shit just talk to me"

"We can talk tomorrow Mayahni"

"Not everything runs on your time Justyn"

"I never said it did but nun run on yours either. We can talk when we both want to and right now ian feeling it" I said getting up.

Walking to our room getting in the shower. Ian even have a appetite.

Putting on my Ehikas before going to lay down.

I got soo many drafts fa y'all we good!! Yall think justyn needa communicate better?
Is Mayahni in the wrong?

EDIT: Im js tryna get this done