˚✧[Chamomile]✧˚₊‧

。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*

  。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚

.
.
.

                             ✧˖°Prologue ࣪𖤐

"Hit the road, jack, and don't ya' come back no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road, jack. and don't you come back no more..."

17 year old [name] sings in a calm and chill position, typing away in their laptop
For school work.

They're placed outside a small cafè place, sitting in a bench table under an umbrella.
A few hours had passed and it was almost noon, [name] was finished typing in their laptop but hadn't moved from their spot.

They scrolled on their phone, reading numerous posts on tumblr not realizing what time it is.
Their eyes sped to look what time it was. realization struck and eyes widen as they take a look at how late it was, no wonder it's gotten so dark out! Maybe they've read the time wrong the last time they checked?

Quickly taking their stuff to hurrliy(?) Run off for their afternoon class—

CRASH!!!—

Met with a powerful impact, they couldn't think anymore.
A big surge of unknown substance injected in them and it's as if they felt somehow more intelligent yet they can't wake up.

Somewhere...

"Ahh, such a fine thing, too bad they're not dead enough for me' coffins.. But, then again, perhaps it won't mind.. Ngehehe~"

A black cloaked man with such pale skin, white hair, bangs that covered half of his face, and a tall and black top hat, takes a look at the unconscious [name]. He examines their body for any injuries and such.

[name] felt soft hands on their face, making her wake up groggily.

"Wha... in the world..."

"Welcome home, doll."

This is just a prologue, I haven't thought of an opening yet for the next chapter;/