Chapter 18: War Has Begun

The Republic Nu-Class Transport shuttle is seen departing Dromund Kaas atmosphere, returning to the Venator-Class Star Destroyer.

After a few moments later, the shuttle had landed in the Venator. Senator Padme, Senator Bail, Anakin, and Obi Wan were seen walking into the bridge of the ship which they see all the clone officers were seemed tense.

Anakin first to see what is wrong and walks up to Admiral Yularen who is the commanding officer of the Venator.

Anakin: "Admiral, what is the situation?" 

Admiral Yularen: (Concerned) "General, we are detecting large amounts of ships about to exit from Hyperspace near the border of the planets orbit."

Obi Wan: "Do they belong Sith Empire?"

Admiral Yularen: (Concerned) "Yes."

Anakin: "What is the amount of the Sith ships concern you Admiral?"

Admiral Yularen: (Concerned) "Thousands."

In that moment, due to the proximity that the Venator was located in space which was near the exit point from the Hyperspace Lane to Dromund Kaas, the Venator proximity alarm blared around the ship.

Within seconds from the view of the bridge of the Venator, thousands of Sith Naval ships exit Hyperspace around the Republic Venator leaving the Republic representatives speechless and Separatist Representatives by the sheer scale.

Then what came into view was 5 super star ships which these ships are longer by length compared to the Supremacy but were still dwarfed by the Supremacy's width.

Senator Padme: "I didn't realize how capable the Sith Empire was."

Obi Wan: "We have underestimated their capabilities to wage a war against Republic and the Separatist."

Anakin: "There were always ready for war."

A Sith Fury-Class Interceptor had departed from the Imperial Palace to exits the planet's atmosphere, with Darth Destroya and Asajj Ventress having a conversation.

Asajj: "Do you think, the Sith Empire has the military power to wage war against both the Republic and Separatist."

Darth Destroya: "Oh my dear little Sith; the Force is conflict, the Empire is conflict, the Empire is war made manifest, that's why it is perfect."