Chapter 5: The Sith Empire

Before Darth Destroya and his Apprentice Asajj Ventress left for the Mandalorian system.

The 1st Armada exit hyperspace arriving to the Dromund system. A small fleet detaches from the 1st Armada heading for a Shipyard in an Asteroid belt on the edge of the system for refueling.

While the rest of the 1st Armada heads for Captial Planet of the Sith Empire, Dromund Kaas.

Once arriving near the Capital planet Dromund Kaas, the 1st Armada regroups with the Dromund Kaas Defense Fleet

While Darth Destroya and Asajj were heading to the Hanger Bay, Darth  Destroya contacted Grand Admiral Tyria.

Darth Destroya: "Tyria, round-up all available High Admiral that are still planet side to meet at the Throne room in 2 hours."

Grand Admiral Tyria: "Understood, my Lord."

Darth Destroya: "Also have my Executor participate in the meeting as well."

Grand Admiral Tyria nods as well before ordering a Naval Officer to contact 'The Supremacy' to in the Executor.

While at the same time a Sith Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor leaves the Hanger Bay from the Lead Harrower-Class Dreadnought, 'The Creed'. Transporting Darth Destroya and Asajj ventress to planet side.

Asajj Ventress: "Are we heading to the Imperial Palace to meet with the leadership

Asajj Ventress: "Are we heading to the Imperial Palace to meet with the leadership."

Darth Destroya: " No, I would like to take the scenic route through the Kaas city."

Asajj Ventress and Darth Destroya small conversation was interrupted by the Droid pilot to inform of their arrival time.

Droid Pilot: "My Lord, we will be arriving to the spaceport in 10 minutes."