I gathered her hair from the pillow and moved it over to one side to expose more of her face and neck. For whatever reason, I began littering kisses all over her face. It was my special way of waking her up, just because I had the privilege. My kisses went from her hairline down the bridge of her nose. She scrunched her nose up in response to my kiss and I giggled. Camila was slowly coming to, giving me all of the motivation to keep going. Letting my lips linger with each kiss, I cherished her caramel skin. Her cheek was receiving most of my affection. I'd just made it to her lips when she started to stir.

"Good morning, beautiful," I grinned widely, pleased with the result of my gentle kissing.

Camila only groaned and buried her face into the pillow. A muffled and unenthusiastic "morning" came from beside me.

"You're awfully chipper this morning," I said sarcastically, letting my hand sit on her back. It was weird how I craved intimacy. I felt the need to be touching her in some way quite often.

"Sorry. Good morning, Laur," Camila faced me briefly, then resumed her face planting position in her pillow.

"You don't sound like you're having a good morning," I laughed and began stroking my hand along her shoulder blades.

"No, I am... I mean, I woke up next to you. I don't exactly have anything to complain about," Camila peeked over at me with a ghost of a smile. But yet again, she buried her face into the pillow.

"Nice save," I smirked and laid my head on the pillow too, opting to just look at the back of her head until she decided to turn to me again. "Why won't you look at me?"

"No, I'm serious. And because I'm just disgusting in the morning," Camila offered me an explanation for her odd behavior.

"You're not that disgusting," I argued with an even wider smirk. "I mean, there wasn't that much crust in your eyes. And you didn't drool too badly..."

"Shut up," Camila laughed obnoxiously and blindly swatted at my body. I easily leaned out of her way and giggled along with her.

"You're cute, even in the morning," I promised and squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm still not looking at you until I go to wash up first," Camila muttered a muffled negotiation into her pillow.

"Yeah? Well, I hate to break it to you... But I've been watching you for a while now. And I think you're just about the cutest thing on the planet," I countered fondly.

"Oh God, you were watching me?" Camila whirled around with wide eyes.

"For a long time," I nodded smugly, leaning up to prop myself up against my arm.

"I thought people only did that in books," she pouted playfully. I guess she deemed it unnecessary to hide from me now. She just laid there, staring at me with the most captivating brown eyes I'd ever seen. More captivating than Normani's for sure. Not that it mattered, though.

"Nope. And I guess that makes me creepy, right?" I assumed the direction our conversation was going, but I'd never been particularly good at such things. Especially not when I was talking to Camila.

"It makes you cute too," Camila corrected me. "You know, I've always wanted to wake up to someone staring directly into my soul. So... This is pretty much a dream come true."

"I don't know why I ever take you seriously. You don't have a serious bone in your body," I let out a loud laugh and fell back against her pillow.

"Out of all 206, you're telling me not even one of them are serious?" Camila questioned, feigning disappointment.

"Idiot," I rolled my eyes.