Chapter 15 - Graduation Celebration

[Word count - 580]

Graduation day...

Location - Hanasakigawa Girls Academy, Courtyard

Aya's POV

Today was our graduation day. I managed to get my diploma along with Chisato, Sayo, Rinko and Kanon. All five of us are now hanging out outside. We looked around the school, looking at it one last time before we say goodbye for good. I won't lie, the feelings were starting to get to me as we walked around.

"Sigh, I really am going to miss this place." I said to the others.

"Me too. We had so much fun here." Rinko said.

"And now, we're all going our separate ways." Chisato said.

"But don't forget, we still have the girls band party, so we won't be completely apart from each other." Kanon said.

"That's true. Not only that, but Maruyama-san, Shirasagi-san and Shirokane-san are going to Yotsuba Women's University while Matsubara-san and I are going to Keiho Women's University." Sayo said.

"Yeah, and Chisato-chan and I are going to be roommates with each other." Kanon said.

"Yes. Aya-chan, are you going to move in with (Y/N)-kun?" Chisato asked.

"Yes, but it's a working process. We're determined to make it work, though."

"That's good to know."

"Isn't he graduating today, too?" Kanon asked.

"Yeah, he said." I said. "We're going to celebrate in a little bit."

"I see." Sayo chimed in.

"You have fun, okay?"

"Right!"
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Location - Private School

Your POV

I took a good look at my campus one last time before I leave with my diploma in my hands. I had a feeling this day was going to happen sooner or later, but it happened so fast. Can't believe it, huh?

"How does it feel to graduate?" Sayaka asks as she approaches me with her own diploma in her hands.

"It does feel good, but all the same, this school will always have a special place in my heart." I said.

"Yeah, that's understandable."

"You're gonna go to a university overseas, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll be studying in the US." Sayaka said as she starts to smirk. "Try not to miss me too much."

"I'll be moving in with Aya soon, so I have a feeling it won't happen."

"Haha, if you say so."
_____________________________________________

A few hours later...

Location - The Cafe

Aya and I met up at the cafe once we got out of our schools. Once we got there, we went to the same table we sat at before, and ordered the same thing as last time.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Aya said as we held hands across the table.

"Yeah, it is."

I kissed her hand for a brief moment and she starts to blush.

"High school is now officially behind us, and we start the next chapter in our lives." I said and grinned.

"Yeah, you're right. But there are some things that will stay the same."

"Like what?"

"Like Pastel*Palettes, for one, and the other is my love for you."

Now it was Aya's turn to kiss my hand, and I start to blush a little.

The maid came over with our cake and tea, and Aya couldn't wait to dig in.

"So, shall we start eating?"

"Yes, my mouth is watering."

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: BanG Dream One-Shots Book 2