Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons

Start from the beginning

Kenan: But I don't even know your name.

????: Let's say I am... the leader of the new Zangyack, or should I say... Zangyack Armada. And my name is Victor Chase. And this morpher you hold is a creation of Dormammu. He called me when I was in his kingdom. He told me to keep all of his creations safe in my hands, so I can rule the Megaforce-Verse for him. They're like the original version of the heroes, but darker versions of them. They're far more powerful than any one, all you have to do is to accept your power and become one of us, Zangyack Armada. What do you say? You want revenge on Atlas for killing your mother, right? I also heard they're keeping a cybertronian here for their project. (smiles) Do we have a deal?

Kenan: ... (smirks) Deal. DARK MAGNA POWER!

(Kenan then becomes the Dark Magna Defender.)

D

D. M. Defender: What kind of Megaforce Villain am I?

Victor: You're Dark Magna Defender. Now go and destroy those worthless bastards. Also, free the cybertronian, of course.

D. M. Defender: (chuckles evilly) With pleasure.

(Dark Magna Defender uses his sword and slices the bars, which draws the attention of two guards as they charge at him, only to be slashed in half.)

D. M. Defender: (laughs evilly) Now this is what I'm talking about. Shattered Megaforce rules!

(He starts destroying everything in his path as the Atlas Soldiers gather to fight him.)

Atlas Soldier 3: What the hell?

D. M. Defender: (chuckles evilly) Call me Dark Magna Defender. I am a new member of the Zangyack Armada, I know Ironwood hides a cybertronian there.

Atlas Soldier 4: (shocked) How did you...

D. M. Defender: (smirks) I have my ways, now I get to kill you.

(He charges at the Atlas Soldiers as he slashes seven of them. As he resumes his slaughter, one of the Atlas Soldiers tries to call Ironwood.)

Atlas Soldier: This is Atlas Prison Tower. General Ironwood, please respond.

(Dark Magna Defender suddenly appears in front of him and stabs him as he screams in pain.)

Ironwood: (intercom) This is Ironwood, what happened? Report!

(Dark Magna Defender grabs the communicator as he speaks.)

D. M. Defender: (smirks) Deja vu, General.

Ironwood: Kenan? How did you escape?

D. M. Defender: I have my ways, and now I'm freeing the cybertronian you kept for your so-called project. Hehehehehehehe!

Ironwood: I'm warning you, Kenan. If you continue with this senseless resistance, I'll-

(Dark Magna Defender crushes the communicator as he walks towards the cybertronian's cell as he busts it out.)