The Beach!

When I woke up the first thing I saw was the ceiling to the hotel.

Ah that's right.

Me and Bocchi shared a room here. The sunlight beams through the window. I'm guessing it's like 10 in the morning. I look around to see Bocchi nowhere to be found. The memories of last night all start coming back to me.

Cute...

Agh what a way to start off the day. And today's the day I'm gonna confess my feelings to her too.

God today's gonna be one hell of a day.

Suddenly I hear the door sliding open to see Bocchi. She looks at me a little surprised but smiles.

"Good morning!"

Her smile makes me smile too.

"Good morning Hitori. How long you've been up for?"

"Not too long. Y-You sure like to sleep. The whole band's already awake."

"Ah, that's not surprising. I do love sleeping after all. Sorry about that! You should've just woken me up."

It was also a bit hard for me to sleep.

"I-I didn't want to disturb you..."

"Ah... well that's understandable and kind of you."

Bocchi smiles and nods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly afterwards me and Bocchi head to the dining hall to find the rest of the band there including Seika waiting for me.

"Look it's sleeping beauty." Ryo says.

"Yeah yeah I'm awake."

Everyone seems to be up and at it. Kita and Nijika look bubbly as usual. Ryo looks... well Ryo. Seika on the other hand looks way more intimidating than she already is. She looks dead inside actually. Guess she isn't much of a morning person.

"I was thinking of today's agenda is to get swimsuits and head to the beach afterwards since Bocchi-chan doesn't have one and we might as well shop for some too. Oh yeah Kita-chan, did Masaru reply?"

"Yep! He said to let him know when we're on our way there."

"Perfect!"

After breakfast, we all returned to our rooms to shower and get dressed to head to the local clothing store. Now the question is who's gonna shower first.

"D-Do you wanna shower first Y/N-kun?"

"Oh uh no it's fine you can go in first."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine don't worry about it."

I give her a reassuring smile.

"Okay..."

She heads in the bathroom leaving me to myself. Suddenly I hear the sound of knocking coming from the front door. I quickly get up and open it to see Kita.

"Oh Kita-san, what's up?"

"Can I come in and talk for a little bit."

"Oh yeah sure."

We both walk in and sit down.

"Where's Gotoh-san?"

"She's in the shower right now."

"Ok good!"

"Why is that good?"

A smile creeps up her face.