Rolling Rock

We now have an official date for the gig. Nijika messaged the group chat saying she was able to get the arrangements done. Exactly 2 weeks from today we will be playing. Knowing how soon it is kinda makes me nervous already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another hard day of work with Ryo I head home and sink into my bed. After working for so long I have so much money on the side. Maybe I should quit. No! I can't! Seika would definitely feel some type of way about that!

I've noticed for the past week Kita and Ryo are a couple and all, but they act like nothing's going on. Guess they don't want to break it to the band yet. I get it. Ryo hasn't mentioned it to me at work at all either. Hehehe...

I'm the only one who knows.

Kita must be really happy. But what if Ryo never actually gets feelings for her? Is Kita really okay with loving her while she knows she doesn't feel the same way? Maybe they have the type of relationship where Kita's able to show her affection for Ryo and she doesn't think of her weird for that or something. I don't know, it's not really my business anyway.

I should head to bed now.

Oh wait! I need to think of a time to practice with Bocchi. Why not do that right now?

I grab out my phone and call Bocchi. It rings for a split second before she picks it up.

"Hello! Y/N-kun?"

"H-Hey Bocchi-chan! I uh wanted to know when and where you wanted to do the practice thing Kita-san mentioned."

"O-Oh uh... any day is fine!"

"Hmmm wanna do Saturday like last time then?"

"S-Sure..."

"So uhhh where are we gonna practice?"

"U-Umm anywhere is fine."

"Hmm..."

I mean where the hell could we practice? I don't think paying for a practice studio is ideal. School is only gonna be open for sports and clubs. My house could be an option. But I have no idea how my mom would react if I brought a girl over...

UGH! I absolutely don't want her to embarrass me in front of Bocchi.

"I can't think of anything."

"O-Oh uh... well w-why don't you..."

Bocchi takes a deep breath.

"Why don't you come to my place then?"

HUH?????

"U-Uhhh... sure! It's our only option anyway!"

"Y-Yeah! W-We can't do anything about it!"

"Yeah..."

There was a moment of silence between us.

"W-Well I'll send you my address... S-See you then!"

"Alright! Bye!"

I hang up the phone. Man, I didn't even think of Bocchi's house as an option!