Street Performance!

"So how was your visit to Gotoh-san's house!"

"Uhhh well, it was really nice."

"Did you two kiss?"

"No!"

"What? You went to the room of the girl you love and you didn't kiss her?"

"I mean... it almost happened, I guess. But her parents were watching us so for the rest of the day it was kinda awkward. I tried to make a slight move by putting my arm on her neck. I think we've been more comfortable doing stuff like that since she rested her head on my shoulder while we were listening to a song she liked."

Kita puts her hands on her cheeks.

"OH MY GOD! That's so cute!!!! Agh you two are so adorable!"

I don't know how am I suppose to respond to that.

"How have you and Ryo been? You two keeping the relationship a secret for now?"

"Ryo-senpai? It's been amazing! We didn't wanna tell the others yet. We want to keep this special bond between the two of us!"

"I see."

Honestly I might do the same if I was ever dating Bocchi. I wouldn't want people to know or make it seem like I want attention. Nobody has to know I love her. The only person that needs to know is Bocchi.

"The gig is in a few days from now. I'm so excited! We're gonna sing together!"

"Yeah... I'm pretty nervous."

"That's ok. That happens to everyone's first gig. But the more you do it the more you'll feel better!"

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just not used to playing in front of people that's all."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, guys! The ticket quota this time around is 24 so we'll each have to sell 4 tickets."

Nijika called us over to Starry to discuss something brief.

What the hell is a ticket quota?

"Ticket quota? What is that?"

Nijika gives a reassuring smile.

"Oh let me explain, when I booked the gig the quota was 24 tickets and cost 1,500 yen for each ticket, so in total, booking it cost 36000 yen. If we sell all the tickets and everyone attends we get the money back! If we get more attendees than 24 the profit gets split between us and Starry. If we don't reach 24 attendees we lose some of the money we put into this!"

"Ohhh I see now. Man making money in a band is rough."

"It's a struggle until you make it." Ryo says.

"Welp, let's hope this gig goes well!"

After she gave us the tickets, we all left to try to sell the tickets. I head home since the person I plan on giving it to first is my mom.

"I'm back Mom!"

"How was school?"

"It was an average day. But there's something I gotta tell you. Me and the band have a gig coming up so I have to give out 4 tickets, and I wanted to give you the first ticket. So uhh... would you be avaliable that day then?"

She smiles at me.

"Of course honey. I'll be there cheering your band on."

A smile I try to hide but couldn't gives out.