"Oh! So do you want me to find one? I do have a lot-"

"No I want Miss Y/n!"

She paused and looked at me suspiciously. Clearing my throat, I rolled my eyes.

"As my secretary..."

She smiled slyly, getting a hint.

"Sure sir. What do you want me to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, that's it?"

"Yes. Today evening. Okay?"

Showing me a thumbs up, I smiled in satisfaction, before going back to work.

**************************************
_______________________

Third Person's POV:-
_______________________

It was a sunny afternoon today. Lying on the couch lazily, Y/n scrolled her phone, as her eyes began shutting slowly.

The maids already had prepared the lunch, and left. Yawning, she sat upright, stretching her arms and legs. Just then, she heard the door bell ring,

Standing, she forced her feet towards the door, twisting the door knob. Seeing an unfamiliar face, she paused. Narrowing her eyelids, she tilted her head in confusion.

But little did she knew, a monster was standing infront of her, watching her with a suspicious glare. Holding a knife behind his back in defence, he waited for her reaction.

It was none other than Soobin.

"Yes?"

She asked slowly, which made his grip tighten around the knife.

"Y/n."

He spoke, ready to stab her any moment.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

Hearing these words, he loosed his grip as his face relaxed. Putting on a fake smile, he shoved the knife inside his jacket behind.

"You... you really don't remember me?"

Blinking multiple times, she frowned sleepishly in confusion.

"Umm... I'm sorry no..."

She shook her head in disagreement, pursing her lips. Letting out a big laugh, he reached his hands forwards.

"I'm... Jungkook. Taehyung's friend?"

Raising one of his eyebrows, he smiled.

"Ahh."

Y/n smiled back, shaking her hands with his.

"Is he home?"

"Oh, actually he went for work."

"Ahh... I wanted to meet him badly..."

"Oh. Then I can call him an-"

"Can I have some water please?"

He interrupted her, before she pursed her mouth again. Chuckling awkwardly, she gestured him to come in. Walking in, he observed each and every corner of the house.

"Here."

He flinched to the sudden voice, as she returned back with a glass or water.

"Thank you."

Brushing his fingers against her on purpose, he stared at her like a hungry creep. She nervously took her hands away, avoiding his gaze. Drinking the water, his gaze was fixed on her her, as he licked his lips.

"Hot."

He whispered, which made Y/n look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry?"

"I-I mean it's really hot today."

Fanning himself with his hands dramatically, he took a seat on the couch. She nodded her head, before sitting infront of him.

There was an awkward silence between them both, as Soobin didn't care to move his eyes away from her face. Feeling this by her sixth sense, Y/n started getting uncomfortable in his presence.

"I-I'll be back in a minute..."

She cleared her throat, before placing her phone causally on the couch and taking faster steps towards the restroom.

This was her biggest mistake.

As soon as she left, Soobin's eyes diverted towards her phone, as he grabbed it quickly. Doing some stupid hacking kind of stuff from his phone, he managed to unlock it.

Hearing the door open in few seconds, he quickly saved her new number in his phone. Locking it, he placed it again on the couch. Just then, Y/n approached in the living room.

"Okay. I got to go. Y/n, can you do me a favor please?"

He stood up, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Y-Yes?"

"Please don't let Taehyung know that I came to visit him."

He pleaded with his eyes, making Y/n confused.

"But why?"

"I wanna surprise him later!"

"Ohh. But-"

"Please...?"

She still looked at him, biting her lips in nervousness.

How can she not tell about his friend visiting their house, to her husband?

"For your husband..."

The 'husband' sounded more like filled with anger with jealously, as he spat that word forcefully, with his jaws clenched.

Glaring at her, she gulped.

"O-Okay..."

"Thanks! I'll see you later!"

He smiled, before taking large steps towards the door. She nodded slowly, before her attention went towards the couch.

His keys.

"J-Jungkook!"

She called, as he paused on his tracks, smirking in satisfaction.

Yes, he did this on purpose to see if she really didn't remember him...

And she didn't.

"Yes?"

"Your keys..."

"Oh, thanks."

Handing him the keys, she looked into his eyes blankly. Staring at her, he sighed, before walking towards his car.

'Now gonna get that bastard soon...

You're lucky Y/n, because you don't remember the things I did. But that brat will soon get to know. And I'll kill him before he does...

At last, I deserve to be your husband. Not that asshole...'

Thinking this, Soobin gritted his teeth and drove off.