Part 25

THE NEXT DAY 

Spade

I am sitting in the studio with Cyrus we are listening to the track that I just finished. "No cap Cy, this shit hard!" I say bobbing my head to the verse "Girl break Yo back to this " Cy sings along with me. This was something I enjoyed since a young nigga, but I was into the streets deeper. I finish up the song and dap Cyrus up. " Shit just let me know when it's ready to go out and what i need to do for sure," I say before leaving the studio and heading to the trap. 

When I walk in, I get the usual head nods from the guys and sexual stares from the females. I walk to my office and sit down. Take a look at the map seeing the next spot we are about to take over until I hear a slight knock on my door. " Boss, what we Finna do with the two muhfuckas downstairs?" I put a place marker on the next spot making it light up in the conference room where my men are stationed. " Aw, damn I forgot about them here I come" He nods and leaves the room.  I shortly follow him out and down to the basement. 

Later

Aaliyah 

"Come on!" I yell for the last time. I was waiting for Sereniti to come out of the house she is always late.  I blow my horn one last time before seeing her small frame appear in the door. " My bad I was looking for my keys," she said as she got in the car.  we were on our way to grab Kaylah and grab a few drinks to enjoy ourselves and celebrate Kaylah's new song release. "damn you always running late we were supposed to be gone 10 minutes ago" I roll my eyes starting the car and backed down her driveway. 

 "So, do you want to explain why the hell your man is at my house?" I say looking back between her and the road. " Okay so boom..." she starts as she turns to face me with her leg on the seat. "We were watching a movie, and I kept seeing him smile at his phone over and over and texting back whoever faster than he ever has texted me back," she says rolling her eyes. I make a left turn and nod my head making sure she knew I was paying attention. " So eventually he falls asleep and I'm like 'okay this is my chance' and I unlock his phone and for damn sure he and a bitch is in text messages talking about the kiss they shared and making jokes about what would happen if I found out" I shook my head in disbelief pulling into the parking lot of the club. "like legit laughing emoji and all Liyah," she said as she started tearing up. I reverse the car into a parking spot and put it in park.  

" Hell no, you are not about to ruin your makeup," I say grabbing her a tissue and dabbing her eyes. " That was some real disrespectful shit though Renni I'm not going to lie to you" she nodded "So I flipped my shit because he thought the shit was funny, and to be texting her when you're sitting next to me is bonkers " I slightly laugh " I agree. but we look good as fuck and we outside, let's go in here and have a good time okay " she nods we do a couple of touch-ups to her and my make up and walk inside. 

"Hey!" Kaylah says seeing us walk up to her VIP section. "Hey!" I yell over the music and embrace her in a hug. After I got done she hugged sereniti and we all sat down "Well damn bitch you got them playing yo music in here and shit " Renni yells over the music. Kaylah nods " As I should," she says smiling "As you fucking should!" renni and I say in Union. just then they play big boogie and I get up "This my shit BITCH IM BIG DUDE" I scream as I shake my ass while they laugh at me "You a whole clown bruh I swear," Kaylah says sipping her drink. 

spade  

"Man we not finna sit in the trap and be salty cause you having relationship issues" I say shaking my head and leaning back in my chair. " so what is we finna do then?" a smile creeps across Will's face "We should go to the club "I look at him and so does august and mike " what? we haven't been in forever!" I nod in agreement "That is true we have been on this grinding shit for so long we haven't had fun in a minute" Will jumps out of his chair "Let us go then bitches" he says running out the room like a big ass kid I shake my head and grab my keys walking out with the guys.