Chapter 47

When we head back to Victory Road, we decide to show my Castle to Alice, Eve, Golly, and Reisa. I say, "This...This is Team Plasma's castle. The ruins of Ghetsis's dreams... The deepest chamber of this castle... It's a place that holds a special meaning to me... Follow me!"

As we are about to leave, I say, "Actually... Rather than leading you there, I'd prefer to follow. That way, I can see which path you choose and observe what catches your interest. So, I ask this of you! Take me to the deepest chamber of this castle!"

Alice says, "So you want me to find our way through the deepest chamber of this castle?"

"That shouldn't be hard." Golly says.

When we enter the room filled with toys and other things, I say, "This place... was my world... after my Mom split me into Ash and N, my N self was deep in the woods. The ones who took me in and raised me were the Pokémon who lived there. Then, one day, a man appeared, claiming to be my father. That ... was Ghetsis. The things he gave me were... the name "Harmonia"... the knowledge a king would need... Pokémon with their hearts shut so very tightly I couldn't even talk to them... and this room..."

Golly says, "So a part of your self stayed in this room for 5 years... and you have been suffering like your in the cage..."

Cilan says, "That sounds very horrible..."

"I'll be outside..." I actually don't like to stay in this room, so I head outside. Alice follows me and says, "Ash... are you okay? I mean... if you don't want to come to this place then we can all leave."

"No, we have to do this." I say. "I'll be fine."

After all of them come out, we are now in a meeting room. I say, "I remember... This is the place where Anthea and Concordia took care of me as a child. The Seven Sages all taught me different things..."

"Anthea is sister Minami, while Concordia is Lillie, right?" Golly asks.

"And to think they will stay with you for this mission..." Reisa says.

Then we finally arrive at the throne room, and I say, "This is the place. It was two years ago. For the sake of Pokémon... For my world of truth... I put my beliefs on the line and battle Hilbert! And I lost... But at the same time, I learned something important. To make the world better, you must accept different ideas. I learned that this is the formula for changing the world."

"And you're doing this... at the same time, you're also with us... doing the Battle Frontier where you're struggling to fight Brandon..." Reisa says.

Then we decide to leave the place, and we decide to head outside and back to Route 9, so we can go to the final bridge, the Tubeline Bridge. The bridge is a little too noisy considering the subways come through there, and then we arrive at Route 8, a place filled with marsh and puddles, not to mention we also capture a Stunfisk, which we haven't captured yet.

Stunfisk: The Trap Pokemon: Ground and Electric Type. Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

To the north of Route 8 is the Moor of Icirrus, and to the south, we arrive at Icirrus City. We head to the Dragonspiral Tower, and I say, "This is where I found Reshiram was staying as a Light Stone."

"This tower sure looks dangerous..." Alice says.

"I know we're going to find you here." We turn to find Cheren and Bianca. Bianca says, "You guys are amazing! You've met so many Pokemon! Hey now! Your Pokedex should be full, right? I'm sure Professor Juniper will be really happy if you show her!"