Chapter 30

On the plane, we're spending most of the time chatting. I also get a call from Yancy so we talk a little. "Um...I hope you can help me with this. Have you seen what they call Dark Tall Grass?"

"Of course, they are special grasses that might have some stronger Pokemon." I say.

"I see...So high-level Pokémon may jump out at you... I knew it was a dangerous kind of tall grass. I should tell my brother and sister to be careful, then. You know, I want to give my sister a Pokémon."

"Really? That's great for you." I say.

"I guess you're right. You think her first Pokémon should be of Electric-type like your Pikachu?"

"That sounds like a good choice." I say while rubbing Pikachu's fur.

"I'll go catch one with my sister soon!" Then Yancy also talks about a mistake that she does at work, and after we're finished, she ends the call with a thank you.

We are now at Lentimas Town, Professor Juniper then says, "Well, I suppose I should tell you why I brought you out here. Cheren told me that a group of people calling themselves Team Plasma are planning to use legendary Pokémon to take over the Unova region. As you may know, in the Unova region, there are two legendary Dragon-type Pokémon: Reshiram and Zekrom..."

I say, "We know about this. Two years ago, Reshiram and Zekrom each recognized a Trainer as a hero. They are following those Trainers. So Team Plasma shouldn't be able to use the Dragon-type Pokémon..."

Bianca says, "That's true... What could they be planning?"

"There is much we don't know about Reshiram and Zekrom... That's why I want to hear what Opelucid City's Gym Leader, Drayden, has to say about this. He's a Dragon-type Gym Leader, so he might know something. So, we're finally to the reason why I brought you here. I want you to go to Opelucid City and hear what Drayden has to say. And, I would also like you to help me if something happens!"

"We're of course going to get there since Iris' hometown is nearby." Alice says.

"Thank you! It's really best not to get involved with Team Plasma to start with. But still... Hearing what Drayden has to say about the Dragon-type Pokémon will be really interesting. And more importantly, it will help fill up the pages of your Pokédex!"

After she leaves, Bianca says, "I'll be in the volcano just beyond here... I'm going to investigate the rumors I've been hearing about a rare Fire-type Pokémon in Reversal Mountain."

When we decide to continue moving, we are surprised to find someone in front of an ice cream stand. "It's Cynthia!" I gasp.

"No way! She's here in Unova?" Eve asks.

We rush to find Cynthia, and she is surprised, "Wow, it's you guys."

"Long time no see." I say, "It has been a while since our Champion battle."

"Indeed. Looks like your Pikachu and Absol are doing well. I assume this Zoroark is your new capture?"

"You bet." I say.

Then Cilan and Iris introduce themselves, Golly asks, "So how come you're in Lentimas Town?"

"I'm just here to check the Reversal Mountain, you remember I have a villa in Undella Town, right? Then I also have to go to Lacunosa Town. It is hosting the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup."

"So it is different from the Pokemon World Tournament?" Alice asks.

"They ask me to take part in an exhibition match." Cynthia says, and now we all want to enter it of course. The winner will have a chance to battle the former Champion Alder.